Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oddish33

08-03-2012

Quote:
ZExFrEaKaZOiD:
Hey Ezreal, before i ask a couple of questions just wanna say you and the team are doing awesome!!

1) We have Fire based champions, but no pure water based champion, like im not sure Fizz makes the full cut, id like to see a full water caster, a knock up similar to cho's with water, Sorta like Admril kunnka from Dota but instead of a ship ultimate have like a tidal wave or something similar, maybe even make a small unique advantage when the champion is in the river, i think it would be a pretty fun champion especially for all those water loving people

2) Something you guys may be aware of is that i find lux and her abilities seem to be bugged, i find all the time that her skillshots (her q and r mainly) will pass right over people and not hit (her q), as well as hit people when they are clearly not in them, i find a lot that im not in the animation of lux's ultimate but i still cop the damage, it may be just the way the hit markers are in the champions im not sure.

3) After the sivir small remake see has been hit with nerfs and buffs all over the place and now seems to be back where she started as, and not played all that much again, like i understand there was a time where she was just too strong but now she seems not viable enough again, what do you think she needs, or is it just shes not the "trend" at the moment and may just pop up again in the future

Thanks Ezreal and keep it up the good work

I can't help but agree on the sivir part.

Ask the Monkey

08-03-2012

Any chance for another pure skillshot champ?

Enlgmatic

08-04-2012

Hey, what do you think about items that heal mana instead of health based on damage done? This would be able to benefit mana heavy champions who are constantly running out of mana, such as master yi, teemo, and a large amount of mids. I think that lifesteal and spellvamp are helpful for bulkier champions, but for ones like heimerdinger and veigar, the mana boost may prove to be more worthwhile.

Ecrutar

08-04-2012

Thanks again for your work Ezreal, I would just like to know an update on the Magma Chamber map. Did it get scrapped for Dominion, or is it pending balance changes or... Thanks again! (sorry if this has been answered before somewhere-I have not found it yet).

Yuan Shikai

08-04-2012

Quote:
Ecrutar:
Thanks again for your work Ezreal, I would just like to know an update on the Magma Chamber map. Did it get scrapped for Dominion, or is it pending balance changes or... Thanks again! (sorry if this has been answered before somewhere-I have not found it yet).

It has been answered many times, Magma chamber got scraüüed for dom, Riot does want to focus more on totally new gamemodes instead of new maps with the same playstyle as SR.

HailSing

08-04-2012

I would like to see pimp boots:

5 gold per 10 and 2 movement speed.

AntilionX

08-04-2012

Holy necros!

DarkChaser

08-04-2012

Hey Ezreal
There are people who thinks AD Ezreal is OP and deserves a nerf
a few months ago everyone here thought he was trash
it changed when someone won against TSM with ezreal (even before the manacost reduction)
sure the mana cost reduction helped but still wasnt enough and his popularity skyrocket only after PFE
My question is, is riot going to listem to those people?
comeon, I dont want to see Ezreal nerfed

Praetor Don

08-04-2012

Quote:
Ezreal:
I love the amount of skill it takes to play Ezreal, though I'd rather not have him be S tier just due to skill. It really makes me want to do another all skill shot based champ...

As for Pantheon, well, to be honest I'm not a big fan of him. I do believe Shuralia is working on a way to make him a bit more survivable without increasing his burst, though I'm not sure where that is at.

To be fair, if that were possible then it would be close to smurf pre-mades (after all, one player can often carry a game). You can always play practice games with your friends and hope you go up against an equally matched team. Or you could make your own Smurf account ;-).

Did he just imply that it's ok that we make smurfs :O

Roneld3444

08-05-2012

Ezreal, why is Olaf still running on mana instead of fury? Olaf is The Berserker, which is someone who gains their strength through emotions and violence, I don't think that a berserker would let something like mana hold him back. Let's take a look at his kit. His Q throws his axe. Nothing magical about that, no mana needed. Let's say that it ran on fury. If it hits an enemy champion is could generate X amount of fury for him. If it doesn't, nothing happens. There is a problem to this, that he can just keep picking his axe up and spamming it from a distance. I think that the tradeoff for this should be that he wouldn't be able to pick his axe up anymore, and maybe raise it's cd a bit. No spammy axes seems to be a fair trade for not being limited to mana. Let's move onto his W. It would be relatively unaffected, it wouldn't generate fury for activating it, it would retain it's old effects, only change is mana cost removed. Now his E. His E should definately retain the health cost, but generate a larger amount of fury than his Q, since he is harming himself in the process. Now his Ult. Olaf's ultimate makes him immune to cc and gives him bonus magic resistance and armor. Would not generate any fury for using it, doing quite the opposite, it would consume all his fury.
His use for fury is what I've had the hardest part thing of. I was thinking that he could generate 5 fury every auto attack, 10 for a successful axe throw, and 15 for hitting his E. I've thought that maybe for every 5 fury he has, he's got 2 tenacity. Say he has his full 100 fury. 20/5 = 20. 20 x 2 = 40 tenacity. Similar to Irelia's passive, but he could potentially have it's whole effect up against a single champion.
What do you think about the idea, Ezreal?