Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oddish33

07-31-2012

Quote:
Talon Silverwing:
@Ezreal are there any plans for classes other than tanks to be good initiators? Other than Ashe's ult initiation is pretty much limited to tanks only at the moment.

Ap's also have good initiate.

oddish33

07-31-2012

@Ezreal, I know I ask a lot of questions about support but I was just wondering what you think is a "good" mechanic on a support. I don't really know what mechanics you like since every single mechanic seems to be nerfed lol. So what do you think is a healthy support mechanic?

Valcio

07-31-2012

Hey Ezreal, are you planing on making another nightmare champion like Nocturne, I love his desing, also did you ever expect his ult to make an honor to its name? I mean Paranoia is a very fitting name for the ult.

Blazingdragoon

08-02-2012

Hey Ez, any chance on throwing some love ol' Udyr's way? I used to love him as my main jungle, but the environment of the game has kinda shifted, and more and more champs seem to have more mobility than he does, making it pretty hard to do his job effectively. All his kit is good, but there is just... something missing, something lacking, that is keeping him from being back where he was.

Brettapod

08-02-2012

What's your favorite color?

TootlesTheGoon

08-02-2012

Ezreal,
Any chance of getting a change to Ezreal's E so that it prioritizes champions?
AP Ez is a my best and favorite mid, but I know that if I don't hit my opponent with E, I will probably lose the exchange. There are plenty of other abilities that have this, so I don't understand why he doesn't have it.
I doubt it'd suddenly make him OP or fotm.

oddish33

08-02-2012

Hey, I just wanted to know what your thoughts on Cait are. Right now, she seems currently outclassed a little bit so I just wanted to know if there were any little buffs or something headed her way.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

08-02-2012

I feel like bumpin'.

Nilesaaa

08-02-2012

How does Hecarim benefit on his changes in the latest patch?

Sh4rpz

08-03-2012

Hey Ezreal, before i ask a couple of questions just wanna say you and the team are doing awesome!!

1) We have Fire based champions, but no pure water based champion, like im not sure Fizz makes the full cut, id like to see a full water caster, a knock up similar to cho's with water, Sorta like Admril kunnka from Dota but instead of a ship ultimate have like a tidal wave or something similar, maybe even make a small unique advantage when the champion is in the river, i think it would be a pretty fun champion especially for all those water loving people

2) Something you guys may be aware of is that i find lux and her abilities seem to be bugged, i find all the time that her skillshots (her q and r mainly) will pass right over people and not hit (her q), as well as hit people when they are clearly not in them, i find a lot that im not in the animation of lux's ultimate but i still cop the damage, it may be just the way the hit markers are in the champions im not sure.

3) After the sivir small remake see has been hit with nerfs and buffs all over the place and now seems to be back where she started as, and not played all that much again, like i understand there was a time where she was just too strong but now she seems not viable enough again, what do you think she needs, or is it just shes not the "trend" at the moment and may just pop up again in the future

Thanks Ezreal and keep it up the good work