Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ashxu

07-30-2012

What's the longest time Riot has worked on a champion then scrapping it and at what stage were they scrapped?

nosafterburn

07-30-2012

do y'all take time out of your busy day to play tag in the parking lot or ninja in the office?

Dark Skull Kid

07-30-2012

Hey Ezreal, I have a quick (maybe not so quick, not sure how this post will turn out) question about the rework on Brands blaze on his ultimate. Whenever you cast his ult and the target wasnt ablaze, it felt like it was moving at a rate of 2 Anivia qs (twice as slow as her q) and with the buff, it felt like it was as fast as Darius' apprehend. Now that it targets champions if ablaze, I think I understand how it works - ill number it just so its easier to reply to.

1. youre in lane, and you land an e-q-w at level 6. it hits nearby minions, and you ult the enemy champion. Im guessing that it will hit the champion, see no nearby champions hit a minion and since the minion is ablaze it will re-target the champion?

2. Do you feel that some skills can travel TOO slow? I think Brands ultimate against a non ablaze target is one of those, but it was fine because of it. Now that its removed, I'm not sure why you'd do this - couldn't you have just fixed it so it would target champions no matter what, maybe removed some damage off him (like 25 damage on his ultimate or something? that might be too much, not sure..) but the bounce speed was actually important no matter what the people who have only played Brand 3 times say.

3. If you can, can you explain the reasoning behind the change?

Thanks in advance (if you do reply)

Gentleman Oz

07-30-2012

Don't you think Xerath would be way better if his W switched places with his R? Most of the time I feel lacking some burst to really deal damage to my enemies when the ultimate is in cooldown, let alone be limited to measly autto-attacks when I have deployed all my skills. I rather have more options to repeat my damage rather than try to give one big shot

Also, since he telegraphs pretty much anything he does (save for E who doesnt have a good cooldown anyway) I think he would be way better with a nuke on his W instead of a Siege Tank-like stance (kinda like Katarina's killer instincts).

Ephruz

07-30-2012

What do you think about Sivir as a champion? Do you think she requires any changes, be it buffs/nerfs/reworks/QoL? I've began to notice that her biggest flaws is she -still- disagrees with common Ranged DPS meta tactics and is ultimately a champion that isn't fun to play. The amount of satisfaction you get from achieving various things from her is less than every other Ranged DPS in the game (at least in my opinion.) I found her my favorite Ranged DPS back when Stark's Fervor was a thing (which after it's change made Ranged DPS a relatively generic role for building.)

ZzShy

Recruiter

07-31-2012

With all this talk of 0 cs being a problem for supports, have you ever thought about making say a mastery to try and remedy this? For example, you could make it so that whenever a nearby champion kills a minion, you are rewarded about 5 gold or so. This way, it encourages the support to let the AD Carry get farm as it in the end give your team as a whole more gold, it helps fix the support player's lack of gold, and its also not something youd want in any other role as youd rather just pick up the farm yourself more more money.

HunterHagen

07-31-2012

Hey Ezreal, are they any plans on Ezreal's status? Personally think he's in a great spot, but with recent events I think people might find that he might grow to be stronger than people would prefer.

RavenHusky

07-31-2012

Ezreal, can you tell us anything about why Lux's ult's name is being changed from Finales Funkeln to Infinite light? Ever since the change on the PBE, Lux players on both NA and EU went up in arms to try to prevent that change from making it to live, and so far, there has been no Riot post on NA about it.

HailSing

07-31-2012

Don't change lux's ult's name.

Else I can't be a Finales Mother Funkler any more :'c

Talon Silverwing

07-31-2012

@Ezreal are there any plans for classes other than tanks to be good initiators? Other than Ashe's ult initiation is pretty much limited to tanks only at the moment.