Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

07-27-2012

Quote:
Ezreal:

Haha, great ideas. We are actually working on one of these right now, and might work on another of them later on. Can you guess which ones?

I bet you're making the animal one and might work on the teleport one (lightning would be anti-fun imo...)

As for question, I'd like to know how does the champion development team sees the concept forum. I heard you can't really post because it could ensue some legal issues, but do you (or other Reds) read it?

Laos if it's not too much of a hassle, I've always wondered how a champion was created... Does every single Riot gives concepts and Zileas/Morello picks those they like, transform them into valid concept then give it to a designer? Also when does the Art come into play? So basically, how many person interacts with a single champ, and what are their role?

Illyriomysterio

07-27-2012

Ezreal, while I'm sure AD Ezreal is doing fine, is there any way/has there been a look into AP Ezreal's winrate? While it's doable, I feel like he's been largely ignored despite his supposedly being originally designed to do hybrid, AP and AD. You might've seen this thread, but AP Ezreal players aren't particularly happy with his current state.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2383882

ninja'd. >.<

JonathanSnow

07-27-2012

Thanks very much for doing this Ezrael.

I was hoping for an update on Sejuani. I want to like her, but it's impossible to get past that early weak game, and lack of anything approaching inherent tankiness for a champion that's supposed to be a tank.

ORANGEMAU5

07-27-2012

Sorry Ezreal, but I need some some clarifications. You might have already answered but I can't go threw 300+ posts over 500 pages. I am sincerely sorry for my laziness, but can you answer this simple little question: Are you actually making an "Elemental Hydra Champion" as stated on the LoL Wiki? If not, can you please ask them to take that false information off their site? It's giving me false hopes.

Thank You very much
ORANGEMAU5

Edit: Some love for the guy on top ^^^ Sejuani feedback would be nice since recklessabandon doesnt do much updates on the Sejuani thread

Utensil

07-27-2012

Are there any plans with Leona on maybe letting her Jungle by popping her passive on neutral monsters? Right now she is strictly support, I'd like to see her have an additional role if necessary since she was designed to be a tank.

p0tat0pancakes

07-27-2012

Are there any plans to buff Cho?

He's still pretty fun, but is outclassed by most other picks both in top lane and in the jungle.

Fateborn

07-27-2012

Ezreal, how do you feels about slapping potential spider queen skin on Sejuani? It fits her pretty well.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

07-27-2012

Quote:
":
Oh, and that weapon switch character was Apollo...but he might not have been the only one...

You mean me? *blush* But please,call me Edum Bot.That's what my summoner name is on EUW.Wish I could get a free name change for NA,since I paid for one on EUW a long time ago...Btw,I'm the guy who made the big Reverse teemo thread there...*cough*

Anyway...Can you guys update some icons in the future? Some are REALLY outdated.The list is so long,I'm just gonna tell you the biggest offenders (in my opinion):

- Teemo's shrooms
- Jack in the Box
- Imbue and Radiance (Taric has white hair on them WTF?)
- On the Hunt
- Verocity
- Righteous Fury

DreamsOfGrandeur

07-27-2012

Quote:
Ezreal:
They evolved into Ziggs. They started off as two crazy yordles in a motorcycle + sidecar (one with bombs and the other with a rocket launcher). As time went on we found out that the bomb yordle was super awesome, so we fast tracked him into the character that we now know as Ziggs.

Reading this made me sad.

Yordles are suppose to be communal creatures, but all the Yordle champions are people driven away from their community by one extreme or another.
So when I heard of a duo-Yordle champion, I was super excited of the idea of a yordle pair showing off their incredible bond of friendship.

I do hope you guys don't give up on the twin-yordle idea. And if you do - DON'T FAST-TRACK IT NEXT TIME.
Working on making the duo work would be 10x better in my opinion. Instead of abandoning one half of the concept for the more exciting half, making the whole concept work could prove to be more amazing.

I'm sure a lot of yordle fans would love to see such a champion-duo.

GhostStalker

07-27-2012

@Ezreal

Is viktor getting any new skins? I hate the ones he has right now, they look too similar.