Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Wolfy

07-20-2012

Quote:
Havoc202:
Hey, Ezreal, saw someone asking about looking in the character forums and Was going to ask Riot the same question. What exactly would the point be of having a Champion/Character Concept Forum if the ideas are comepletly useless for Riot to use due to Legal Issues as you mentioned. I am only curious behind this because I have seen some Ideas besides my own that could be viable and somewhat decent ideas. I mean I would put something on there to waver the right to demand anything I am just curious on why Riot doesnt peak and dicuss it. I mean there alot of serious Champion Conceptors who make a ton of Concepts in hopes to maybe see it one day. I sadly only have one. But I am focusing on her... I was just curious on why would Riot put that kind of Forum there if it is not viable for Riot to use....

Omg I want you to answer this man right now!!!! He is so right !

Havoc202

07-20-2012

Quote:
Maj sniperwolf:
Omg I want you to answer this man right now!!!! He is so right !

Well it was an honest question. I dont see the point of having a Riot Forum for Creating champions and they dont get to use them? >.>

Gundenspand

07-20-2012

Since Ezreal doesn't seem to answer this thread anymore, i made one about suggestions in the forum.

Here is the link if you're interested (but in fact, the question is the same that the one i asked 1-2 pages ago, and that Havoc202 asks here) : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=27185457

Havoc202

07-20-2012

bump

Havoc202

07-20-2012

Ez?

Havoc202

07-20-2012

If any red could give me an answer, I am just curious on why it seems like that...

Gundenspand

07-21-2012

I am curious too

Havoc202

07-21-2012

it is a good question

KyroRayne

Recruiter

07-25-2012

Last post from Ez in his own thread was last month >.>

Havoc202

07-26-2012

Yep.. Has probably been busy