Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retarded Soldier

07-15-2012

How manny champs have u designed and/or designing right now??

Jedi8187

07-15-2012

You recently said your favorite Jungle Champ was one yet to be released. Was it Jayce? or Zyra? Or still not coming out?

Also you once said on your twitter something about an elemental hydra. Can you give us any new info on this?

fortide

07-15-2012

Hey Ezreal,

I'm just wondering how you're going to make AP Ez a viable pick? Seeing as pretty much every AP has some form of CC, Ez only has damage which isn't enough since as AP, he has horrible farming abilities and a pretty bad laning phase. And even then, you can probably pick somebody like Cass or Ori who both have good sustain damage and utility to help their team out. While he can deal really good AOE damage, most other mages can do that without the cons that come with AP Ez.

Jgame

07-15-2012

Bump.

Gundenspand

07-15-2012

Quote:
Ezreal:
We actually have to avoid the champion concept forums due to legal issues =-P.

I believe someone is looking into him...but I could be mistaken.

What if someone post something like
"I authorize Riot to copy partially or totally this fan suggestion, without asking for any kind of retribution", etc...
In that case, are these legal issues still here or not ?
(sry for my bad english, it isn't my native language)

Gundenspand

07-16-2012

Does Ezreal still answer this thread, btw ? considering his most recent post i would say "no"

Morrokin

07-17-2012

Ezreal Where you be hiding?!?! O.o

Drknzz

07-17-2012

I'm here just to say thank you for delivering my mains (Caitlyn, Kassadin and off course yourself) Ezreal, you pwn man

Warkeiser

07-18-2012

Ezreal, answer @Ezreal.

Havoc202

07-20-2012

Hey, Ezreal, saw someone asking about looking in the character forums and Was going to ask Riot the same question. What exactly would the point be of having a Champion/Character Concept Forum if the ideas are comepletly useless for Riot to use due to Legal Issues as you mentioned. I am only curious behind this because I have seen some Ideas besides my own that could be viable and somewhat decent ideas. I mean I would put something on there to waver the right to demand anything I am just curious on why Riot doesnt peak and dicuss it. I mean there alot of serious Champion Conceptors who make a ton of Concepts in hopes to maybe see it one day. I sadly only have one. But I am focusing on her... I was just curious on why would Riot put that kind of Forum there if it is not viable for Riot to use....