Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentleman Oz

07-10-2012

Hey Ez, quick question: Why Avarice Blade isn't made out of a Long Sword instead of the Brawler's Gloves? I mean, it IS a long sword with a golden aura, plus it's supposed to be the AD version of the Amplifying Tome (who becomes the Kage's Lucky Pick, an AP gp/5 item).

Dunno, just makes more sense to me this way, that's all.

dogbiter

07-10-2012

dont you think its time to take a look into the melee carries (those 3 champions who you guys insist they are the "only" melee carries) to make them pubstomp less and be more effective in superior brackets, like REAL game carries who are harder to shut down lategame like current jax??

i think its something you guys have ignored too much

quinndelin

07-10-2012

so Ez, where are you guys on the achievement system??

Also, we FINALLY saw a new summoner's icon with PFE, could that maybe be foreshadowing the release of more in a soon-upcoming patch?

Weretiger Rei

07-10-2012

You know, if you guys are just constantly peppering this thread with questions, it makes it a nightmare to read....

Yeah, I don't have anything else constructive to add to this.

Just chastising everyone for just blasting questions all over the place without actually thinking it through.

Jordanoceros

07-11-2012

I know it was in the original post that started this thread, and i don't have time to sort through 573 pages, but could a riot employee let me know the status on the heimer rework? is it in progress, still on hold or non existant (be honest, lol) just wondering. thanks guys and congrats on your pulsefire sales and 100 champs. aside from a few long downtimes this year on NA, it's been great.

Goonace

07-11-2012

Favorite dota hero?

Warkeiser

07-14-2012

Ezreal! You haven't responded in over a month! The hell?

Also, how do you feel about Tristana? Personally, she seems a little underpowered. Decent ability burst early, massive autoattack threat late, and absolutely no middle ground for the transition.

fredblaze01

07-15-2012

AP tristana is good middle game also early and late game

Iyer

07-15-2012

hello

Eastern Mind

07-15-2012

As a player who likes to play tanks and bruisers, I've always loved jumping into a fight and soaking up a lot of damage. But there aren't honestly a lot of interesting "true tanks" in the game for me to play around with, and considering how a skilled team can and will completely ignore a tank in a teamfight, I started to think of ways to force consideration of the tank in skirmishes, besides just building damage or AP burst.

What if a champion's ult allowed him to temporarily become a slowly-moving wall that absorbs skillshots and soaks up partial AoE damage? I don't know about the rest of his kit, but give him some tools for positioning and he has the potential to change skirmishes and teamfights.