@Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dogbiter

10-01-2010

what do you think of ignite? and flash?

Sgt Lemon Pack

10-01-2010

Hi Ezreal, i was looking at the "hiring" thread, and i'm just curious, are there any Design/Concept jobs that require no Relocation, for games like this? i've been gaming since, well, since before i can remember, i'm always having ideas about how things could be improved, i make my own champs up for league, with viable skill kits, and i draw fairly well, but am Disabled due to a spinal problem and a kneecap that is completely out of business.
i think i'd be valuable to any concept team, but as i've stated, cannot relocate anywhere.
are there job opportunities for people who are disabled? Via emails/phones/continual contact?

Naggarok

10-01-2010

Who was the maker of Olaf? I must know the creator of the second best beard in the game.

Coldbrand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

When will I have the option to send electric shocks through Garen player's keyboards?

Also, can you take a quick peek at this? http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...68#post3169568

Kyoko Sakura

10-01-2010

What genre of champions are you guys trying to focus on?

ZFjzeqgp3enl4IRT

10-01-2010

1) Does a designer is working on a tentacles champ?

2) I'd like a champ with this kind of mechanics, and it would works well with the tentacles theme but could work with other themes:
His auto attack would be a standard projectile but his spells would use his tentacles in different manners; AOE damages spell, sustained damages spell la Gatling Gun but single target...
His ulti would improve the number of tentacles, increasing different stats on each spell. AoE size for one, duration for the other...
Can we expect something like that?

3) Does people mass at the doors of Riot to throw rotten tomatoes at the designer behind Urgot?

Reginae

10-01-2010

What do you think of the current state of Ezreal (the champion >_<)? He seems to be out shined in the physical ranged carry role by the new Miss Fortune (or even ashe who has also been seen often at this latest tournament probably because of her ultility: scouting, slows, stun), who has a easier to land q, a farming skill, and a more reliable no charge up ulti, while being just as effective in a similar role. His mix of a single really good AD skill with all other skills being geared towards AP just seems kinda off, as well as his kinda random +/- atk spd passive which seems to be leftover from his time as a support+dps. A large part of his skill shot mechanics usually means he has to use his blink smartly to line up other shots but after that he basically is a ranged carry with no escape. It doesn't refresh like trist's nor does he have any innate slows as a backup. Just wondering if there might be any plans to carve out a more unique role for him, maybe some way for his to live up to his support label again

HentaiRulez

10-01-2010

Having read the the newest Lore about Garen Sister Lux when will be seeing her on the fields of justice?

How can u give us a some idea how she will played out as (manaless like her brother?)?

and will she scream DAMACIA! like her Brother as well?

Also some info about PTR and how are the changes coming along?

JungleHunter

10-01-2010

Fix the community ban the punks

GunGraver

10-01-2010

Have read this entire thread and man is there a lot of awesome information here, thanks for the thread Ezreal keep it going!