Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS16e7c68f67142a

05-23-2012

Thanks for another post Ezreal

I appreciate you taking the time to do it

Holden CauIfield

05-23-2012

skipped my post

Avalon Bright

05-23-2012

Quote:
Ezreal:
We are currently trying to flesh out the Void in our IP so we can make even more awesome Void champions. So the simple answer is that we currently have none in the works, but we have plans for more in the future

Wait, what happened to Kass' daughter? You just scrapped her? Isn't happening? >.<

Kedali

05-23-2012

Are there any plans to let solo queue players choose to only be matched with other solo queue players? If not, why? Premades are one of the biggest sources of toxicity in my games, yet I'm forced to be teamed with them on a regular basis.

DemoGuide

05-23-2012

To the Tiamat Question:

Won't you remove it like Innervating Locket due to low number of champions which will get the profit of it?
Also now we got a lot of champions, and maybe you can bring it back to us? It will be so awesome news for everybody who rememembers that!

Also why you can't do something with Eve until Stealth rework? If twitch is still usable due to his ulti range, eve is completely useless. She got some probems, most annoying i think its low mana stats and high manacost of her E spell. Can you do something? Please!

Wyl

Recruiter

05-23-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1754323

Shaandi

05-23-2012

With there be any Buffs for Ezreal? he gets hate for being one of the worst carries and everyone discredits AP ezreal, plus even with movement speed 2 boots hes slow as heck!

Kojolika

05-23-2012

Quote:
Shaandi:
With there be any Buffs for Ezreal? he gets hate for being one of the worst carries and everyone discredits AP ezreal, plus even with movement speed 2 boots hes slow as heck!

Then chinese would ragequit

Shaandi

05-23-2012

Quote:
Kojolika:
Then chinese would ragequit

He's been my favorite Champ since I found this game and he deserves to be revamped/buffed just as much as the next champ~

Zeirnaton

05-23-2012

Quote:
Ezreal:
Replies to pages 506-510.

Finally keeping up. Within 7 pages of current!!!

Also, I always tweet whenever I finish a post in @Ezreal (Twitter: @RiotEzreal). http://twitter.com/#!/RiotEzreal

We are constantly trying to find opportunities to bring players something new and great, so on that note all of our champions are special. Though I can say on a personal level that champion 100 is very near and dear to my heart, and I can't wait to see him/her enter the league!

so it can't be an "it" ? it has to be a he/she ?