Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChineseGwaiLo

04-14-2012

I, and this usually never happens, just had a stroke of GENIUS on how to fix my favourite champion, Ezreal.

First, raise his health values because as of now, even with his high early game damage, he can't trade with ANYBODY unless he got some free harass off. (Btw, graves is too tanky imo)

Second, make it so that his mystic shot is treated as a melee attack. This would allow people playing Ezreal to once again build brutalizer without crippling their late game builds since yomuu's passive could be kept up thanks to mystic shot. Also, with red buff, he would have a more high-risk, high-return feel as opposed to high-risk, little-reward. The slow from Red and mystic shot would have more value and allow him to follow up for a more aggressive and suited playstyle. Obviously, since he will be less "critty" compare to other carries, he will fall off late game still, but at least he can carry into late game a little better. If you think about it, these are actually really minor buffs.

Philidia

Emissary of the League

04-15-2012

Hello Ezreal,

I'm a french Emissary, and I would know if you think it is possible to make a (quick) question's summary from my community (FR), then post it here to get answers about the most asked questions (Because we don't have any designer on our forums). Oh, and I can filter them. I know you can't say anything about Evelynn/Twitch currently for example.

I already got FeralPony for this project... It could be awesome to have you too :P

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Hi ezreal

Just one question right now. Is riot trying and/or thinking about ways to change the 0 cs meta? Or is it intended to stay that way until it naturally changes.

lol I died again

04-15-2012

This thread's views number..

Mother of god..

Sureiya

04-15-2012

I was skipped?

DemoGuide

04-16-2012

Hello Ezreal

One suggestion: I want to see new items for hybrid champions. Today we got 3 cool items for them: Hextech, Guinsoo and Madreds. But madreds suit everybody and dont give any AP. For hybrid we need combined stats. I want to see 3 items: one like a madred, that gives bonus magic damage to AutoAttacks, but as a % of your AP. Second must give you HP and penetrations stats. Third must give you more AD than AP.
I think that HP item will be useful, cos today both AD and AP carries are more like assasins, when hybrids cant do a lot of damage per sec. Only Jax feels well cos of good skill combo(AS, magic dmg every third attack, arm+mres).

ZEN Easy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-16-2012

We have similar names and ezreal was my first champ!

I'm so very sad that I did not get striker ezreal because I was poor at the time

Soccer is my life and ezreal is my favorite champion...

DemoGuide

04-16-2012

Hello, i wanna ask MOAR!

Question 1: Spellvamp and lifesteal runes/masteries. I really think that LS is more useful cos it costs nothing to use. What do you think about changing SV masteries to 1,33 2,66 4% and runes to 2,66% ?
Question 2: SV for AD champions? Something like +20 AD +10% LS +10% SV. What do you think?
Question 3: When will we see russian beta client?

Also thank you for your answers! I like to know more about that cool game!

Sorayai

04-16-2012

nice, we got 1million views and 500 pages like you wanted!

congrats Ezreal =D

Aeres4US

04-17-2012

Hi Ezreal, thanks for this thread

One question: Is the issure, that premades are allways first pick in normal draft looked at? because its really not fun to be 4. or 5. pick in 80%, and I have play this mode a lot and i was 1. pick maybe 2 or 3 times.
The problem is that most premades force you to play support, because you are lastpick, rarely tyou can talk with them about other roles (and playing top or mid is impossible).
I know this bothers a lot of people that like to hop into a game draft mode alone.