@Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ezreal

Senior Recruiter

09-27-2010
6 of 320 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakonel View Post
How do you feel about the current changes to Ezreal? Do you feel like he is now balanced with other carries, based on his damage, health, and skill it takes to use him?

What is the current standing on Pantheon? Is he seen as balanced or can we plan on a little love coming his way?
I love the amount of skill it takes to play Ezreal, though I'd rather not have him be S tier just due to skill. It really makes me want to do another all skill shot based champ...

As for Pantheon, well, to be honest I'm not a big fan of him. I do believe Shuralia is working on a way to make him a bit more survivable without increasing his burst, though I'm not sure where that is at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityD View Post
Is there any possible way for me to play with my friends (who just started playing) without getting roflstomped by smurf premades?
To be fair, if that were possible then it would be close to smurf pre-mades (after all, one player can often carry a game). You can always play practice games with your friends and hope you go up against an equally matched team. Or you could make your own Smurf account ;-).

TheRealCheesy

09-27-2010

What are your thoughts on the summoner ability Promote?

BlowinBlunts

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
I'm currently working on a new champion named Irelia who is in between Master Yi and Jax in terms of dps vs survivability (which is a good place for 'squishies' to be imo).
Would you mind telling us a bit about Irelia, like what sort of team comps she'll fit best into, do you think she'll be jungle viable, her place in the current meta, etc? I've been interested since the magazine article, and I was disappointed to find out that Irelia won't be the next champion we get.

Knote

09-27-2010

Quote:
It really makes me want to do another all skill shot based champ...

YES!

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, something half support half dps and long range!!!

I would defecate rainbows in delight!

TheMountainGoat

09-27-2010

how much does gragas weigh?

Sorayai

09-27-2010

I just wanted to say that Ezreal is my favorite champion - I absolutely love him and hope to see some little buffs in the future to make him more fun to play.

I gotta thank you for creating such an amazing character~ you rock! ^__^

okay now for a serious question...

Will Ezreal be receiving any slight buffs in the near future? because he is a little boring to play now (imo) since all the nerfs... I hate playing AD every game, and even when i do i feel like there is nothing he can do better than the other ranged carries. If I play AP, I can't farm at all so I can't get items unless my team carries me completely.

now I just dont see a reason to pick Ezreal over MF, and that makes me really sad, because Ezreal is and always will be my favorite.

anyways, keep up the fantastic work!

Knote

09-27-2010

They nerfed ezreal because they were jealous of his creator.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

09-27-2010
7 of 320 Riot Posts

How do you feel about Cat-Girl Ezreal?

Basist

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by statikk View Post

Quote:
PS. BOOOOO CAT GIRL!!!

Kixxie

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by statikk View Post
I find it funny that people are whining about TAKE YOUR FURRY BS SOMEWHERE ELSE BLAH BLAH BLAH

But they know if it was made, that they would buy it.