Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vVv Unverclopt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

Hey there again Ez. Just wondering, what is your standpoint of all around champion balance. For example we're in a meta where Tanky dps are being created on a 4:1 ratio which gives us a whole lot of them compared to arch-types such as support and ranged. What kind of champions do you want to see more of and how does the lack in some champion arch-types affect you when you are making ideas for new champions? As always, keep up the excellent work ;D

InfernalWyvern

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmist View Post
Hey Ezreal,

Just wondering what your core build of Ezreal is. I usually rush trinity, then grab an Infinity Edge.

Keep up the awesome work!
Imo rushing trinity really hurts Ezreal's strong early game. You should get a sheen and start building damage.

Origine

07-04-2011

#1 priority, I had a lot of support from the community, 190+ upvotes and no rioterz saw it.

Please, answer on my thread directly:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?t=873447&

Thank you so much if you just so happen to read/select my post

Sessamo

07-04-2011

Hey Ezreal,

I was just wondering how you felt about Vladimir. Are you happy with how he has worked out? Knowing what you know now, if you could go back in time would you change anything about him?
I've also wondered a bit about Tides of Blood. I read somewhere that it was originally designed as his main skill, but didn't "test well". Is this true, and what does that mean?
Thanks!

Philondra

07-04-2011

Hi Ezreal,

First, thank you for taking the time to answer everyone's questions about how the game is looking going forward.

My question pertains to the healing nerf that is scheduled to take place. I'm a fairly new player who mainly plays healing support champions, so I'm somewhat concerned how this will affect me. I understand that Riot feels that healing is a bit too powerful right now. Is this because Riot 1.) simply doesn't like the gameplay that healing brings, or is it because 2.) the champions that have lots of healing potential (Soraka, Taric, Nidalee, Sona...) are too strong and the healing nerf is a way to bring them back in line?

* If it's the first, what is it that Riot doesn't like about the current state of healing? Is Riot planning on buffing the utility/damage output of the healing supports in any way to compensate for the nerf?
* If it's the second, what about those specific champions is considered too strong, given that other supports like Janna and Zilean saw their fair share of play at Dreamhack?

Again, thank you for your time.

Alcapone263

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

Once i see my voidling dance, i might just go ahead and buy his Shadow Prince skin. it's the only one i don't have yet D=

anyways, thanks a lot for the update Ezreal, i really appreciate it! it might seem silly, but it's something i've really wanted to be implemented for a long time ^.^

Zeful

07-04-2011

Ezreal, you mentioned an "across the board heal nerf", is this going to simply be a numbers adjustment (lowering base and ratios, maybe in exchange for buffing any secondary effect (Kayle's MS buff, Soraka's Armor buff, etc.)) or will this be a more fundamental mechanics change? I honestly feel that changing most healing ability's base mechanics from burst healing to Heal over Time (HoT) would allow for more easily balanced healing as you don't just drop a 1000+ hp heal and negate the last 5 seconds of combat.

Chrausse

07-04-2011

Ezreal, just wondering...

I'm looking ahead at college and whatnot.. I've been revolving heavily around going into the gaming industry as a programmer or a designer (maybe, I heard it's hard to get into that).

Out of curiosity, what did you major/minor in, in college?

What inspired you to become a game designer, and did you have your mind on it for a while (or did you have something else in mind at first)?

Lastly, any tips for this field would be much appreciated!

...On a side note, Ezreal is awesome! My favorite champion <3 I just started to play LoL really about a week ago, and I'm still trying to get enough IP to buy him, haha. (:

One more thing! Ezreal was named after you? o-o

NDfXTKlFxuKSbeRT

07-04-2011

Hi Ezreal,
Any new hybrid or multi-build(viable by building AD or AP either like Ezreal,tf,etc) champs in the future?
It seems we got almost 0 in S1(except Irelia after minor rework recently)

Sabbychu

07-04-2011

Did Ezreal turn out how you hoped he would? Were you happy with how he was when he was overpowered? Were you happy with how he was when he was at his weakest? Are you now tuning him to be an AD carry when his original design favored AP more?