Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penguin Legeon

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
I actually like Channeling effects as it allows us to place more power in the spell because it has that detrimental effect. That being said, I also like a smaller detrimental effect (the soft channel), we intend to do something like that some day. Personally I would like to see a state change ult where it roots you and repeatedly fires nukes at nearby enemy targets, while you can still use your other spells (think katarina's ult with more control).
Its funny you should mention that because I was just thinking since ninjas still out number pirates, what sort of pirate could you add to even the teams. How about a Cannoneer who's ultimate would be Deploy Cannon. It roots him in place but gives him huge range and some damage. Possibly with a take down/set up time.

Impending Loss

Salganos

01-12-2011

Since stealth is being reworked, and there are issues with the interaction of non targeted spells and brush, why not rework brush alongside stealth, since it is a variation of the same concept?

I've had Nunu ults get me from a bush, I've been struck by (and hurled back) flurries of non-revealing and occasionally invisible cleavers, I've gotten Gragas-barreled out of my lane with no way to counter or tell where in the patch he currently is, and my first encounter with a certain snake-lady ended with her in the grass, permanently unseen, flooding the field with deadly poison if anyone so much as got near. I've also had Pantheon leap-stun me from a bush I just left that was thoroughly empty. Not sure if that one wasn't his circle bug though.

I also think brush kiting [juking] is annoying and silly, even when I'm the one doing it, though I doubt most would agree with me on that. I still think it odd that a tuft of long grass has the same concealment properties for retreating champions as running into a cave behind Niagara falls, and that one strand of it can conceal you running left and right just beside an enemy barely outside the tuft but a 50 foot strip of grass will not do the same against someone lightly poking their face past the first leaf on the other end.

I believe the mechanics need some tweaking.

Tl;dr: Brush is as binary as stealth and much buggier, as well as more gimmicky and frustrating. I think it could use a rework as well. Any chance of this?

Edit: do I seem ornery when I'm half asleep?

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

What are the themes on the next few champs?

Is Volibear the Armored Bear still being made?

novicez

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
I would like to hit EZ again in the nearish future, but I've had too much on my plate recently.
buff or nerf? :-? (kinda sounds like a buff)

luciferonus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

Can we have scary 'carnivore crawling ghoul' with long claws. Who says only one quote: 'Brains... brains... 'champion in LoL?

KaptainKonrad

01-13-2011

Hey Ezreal, not sure if you can answer this but, has there been any discussion about a color blind option? (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=251925. There is a good amount of people who are effected by colorblindness (14% I believe); and it leads to either not playing or hampering both the player and his team mates. It is not fun when a Panth/GP Ult is happening and you don't know what to do because you can't tell. A lot of ruined ganks and easy kills (me) because of that, then explain to your team mates why you stood in the enemy ult.

MadmanMSU

01-13-2011

I feel it is my duty to point out that the Spartan is the official school mascot of Michigan State University. Sparty is almost always voted the #1 most recognizable mascot in college sports, and is a beloved member of the school.

Obviously, as my LoL name implies, I'm an alum of MSU, and thus it adds a special something to my games when I play Pantheon. What would be even better is if you guys could create a Wolverine based hero (the animal, not the comic book guy, also the mascot of our rival school, University of Michigan), so I can play my college rivalry in LoL.

Obviously, the wolverine based hero would be a squishy caster of some sort. Purely so I can spend all day ROFLstomping him.

Never hurts to ask, right?

Regardless, thank you for creating Pantheon =)

GO GREEN! GO WHITE!

This is in tandem with a similar thread I posted to Jestercapp about Art.....

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=1#post5356787

Scondoro

01-13-2011

Quote:
The gravity champ is still in pre production (needs to be concepted). Recently I decided to start slowing down on champion creation so I stopped pushing on him as hard. Though he is still one of the top two champs that I want to see in the future (him and a void creature caster).
Does this mean you still have hybrid intentions for Kassadin? I enjoy him most as a caster, but if he got reworked into a successful hybrid I'd be happy

Elderpriest

01-13-2011

when we gonna see a skin for malz? it has been 7months since his release and nothing