Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazann00

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2011

Hey Ezreal

Thanks for designing those champs, Ezreal and Kog'maw happen to be my favourites. I like Ezreal so much that I decided to draw concept images inspired by Ezreal but with a twist. I hope you dont mind taking a look at those images for a moment and telling me what you think

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=422749

N49

01-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
Avoid having super long cooldowns on basic abilities (super not fun to play as you have very few decision points).
Unfortunately this kit is too segmented (you would choose to only build him one way or another, you would either get AP and go ranged, or AD and go melee). In both cases you would have a dead spell slot.
AP scaling on all Ultimate moves would probably solve the problem of going either AP or AD, since you can always use the AP, and a Hybrid build is viable by improving the other stances.

Also, the word "segmented", that was kinda the point really, I see it as a higher skill cap Udyr(probably not as fun to play though), you get stances you can't swap all the time for extra bonuses, but in turn, you get more power on them, ranged capability, and multiple ultimates to chose from.

Anyway, that's not why I post this time.

I was thinking, how about cutting HP gain on ALL items by 30% or 50%, so that stacking HP isn't as viable/cheap. I know HP alone won't do much, but even a little amount of armor makes all that HP grant much more survivability.

CovertGhoul

01-02-2011

Is there plans for a female tank in the pipeline. Also, are their plans for another tanky support in the pipelines. (Taric, Shen, Alistar, Blitzcrank) I would love to see another champion with some pulls, etc.

Also, I think Morello frowns upon powers like this, but what do you think about an ability that did damage/status effect when character leaves an area around the tank. IE: A tanky version of veigar's stun.

Another ability I thought would be fun, would be an ultimate similar to Magnataur's Reverse Polarity, but toned down a little to where it just immobolizes or slows. An AOE Immo would probably tread too much in the Amumu territory, but a suck up and slow would be cool.

Another idea I had for a different champion would be a support power that put a unpassable zone around a champion for a 1-2 seconds, and reduced damage from range attacks by 5/10 etc dmg. Abilities wouldn't be effected.

Finally, have you guys considered having someone having a passive similar to Lanaya's Psi Blades? I think having some sort of on/off toggle power on a weird cleave skill would be fun. It could also have a weird active that doubled the size for 1 attack or had this groovy looking anime dash that had a big arrow head damage field that moved.

CovertGhoul

01-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlightman View Post
Play Vlad and try to rape before level 9. It won't happen. Vlad is easy to counter but people don't want to learn how and just call him OP and hope for a nerf.

Yea, Vlad has multiple zones to deal with and he is really ez to kill when pool isn't up.

If he is under lvl 9 and has used his Q to last hit, you totally have a window to **** him up. Just burst vlad down when his pool is on CD, and don't get owned by Transfusion. Some character have bad match-ups to vlad, other ones do fine. The new hourglass/zhonyas is going to be pretty sick on him though. Kennen too.

idyemyhairbrown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2011

Hi Ez,

Question about Ryze. Why is that the bounce range on his Q spell (er, I think it's his Q spell), is much much much shorter than the casting range? This is both confusing and counter-synergistic.

Confusing because: there is no mention of the shorter bounce range versus cast range. Often I've thrown my Q at an enemy only for it not to bounce back and hit me because I was unaware I had to be standing within a centimeter of the target.

Counter-synergistic because: Ryze is a squishy squishy caster who is all about the burst DPS. With the incredibly short BOUNCE range (not cast range, which is fine), you have to get incredibly close to the enemy, putting you in huge danger of being gobbled up by the enemy team, or the enemy hero if you don't kill him -_-

Thoughts?

Sorayai

01-02-2011

hi Ezreal, I love you! =P

any plans to buff AP Ezreal somehow?

(sorry if this was mentioned already)

Shaya

01-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai View Post
hi Ezreal, I love you! =P

any plans to buff AP Ezreal somehow?

(sorry if this was mentioned already)
Think for a few moments,
currently AD ezreal is a viable carry. He got some good early game buffs.
But the main thing was that suddenly an item that ALL PHYSICAL CARRIES HAVE TO GET (for the most part) now became incredibly better for him to use (Last Whisper).

This incoming patch there is going to be a new Zhonya's Ring with 30% AP buff and 150 AP base, for only 3.3k.

Suddenly Ezreal, now with just Lich Bane and the new Zhonya's will be at 299AP, with a q spell doing 516 physical damage, an ult dealing 919 damage, essence doing 489. For about 6.6k gold. Ezreal has some of the best AP ratios in the game now (4 damage spells; something most characters DO NOT HAVE). Realistically its only Anivia who can compete with his burst.
That ~600-700 gold difference in terms of damage efficiency is a humongous buff to a character who didn't have the best of farming.

Gremoiry

01-03-2011

Im sure this question has been asked alot but..Are there any plans on making a cat girl Ezreal Skin?D: I would love you more than what i already do for making ezreal if they would implement that skin !!

Shaya

01-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanktastic View Post
Im sure this question has been asked alot but..Are there any plans on making a cat girl Ezreal Skin?D: I would love you more than what i already do for making ezreal if they would implement that skin !!
he's been asked this question a billion times... multiple times on the first few pages too.

seebase

01-03-2011

Hello Ezreal. What do You think about Tristana? In my opinion she is forgotten carry and need some improvements. I think that her ultimate can stun when enemy champion collide with terrain (vide Poppy) for short time (0.3/0.6/1.0s ?). Please answer and greetings from Poland.

Oh and by the way. You need to buff yourself