Mid - Akali's Shroud

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snake XT

10-11-2012

Hey Summoners.

How would you counter an Akali who always uses her shroud to deny you farm in mid? Getting too close and she'll poke/burst you and then hide in her shroud again. By the way this was blind pick and I was Katarina, I was level 10 and she as level 13. I don't think you can do anything but hug the tower.

ULTRASRBIN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Try with Gragas, AoE effects affect her...

Fiveofswords

10-11-2012

if the enemy outpokes you then you jsut have no choice but to focus mroe on defense. Try a vision ward, also

Sancitu

10-11-2012

Couple of things: get a vision ward, if she doesnt see you drop it and is being cocky at half health, usually a free kill

2) fast reflex's, (smartcasting helps a lot) since she has to farm as well, she will pop out to kill a minion, free time to poke

3) shes very weak pre 6 all things considered, but post 6 her lethality skyrockets, bully her pre 6 and keep her from getting the hextech early

4) a lot of her damage comes from her mark + another hit - her Q alone is annoying but nothing too bad overall, just dont let her get close to activate the mark while you farm

5) some early MR helps a LOT against the q poke

Crow024

10-11-2012

Anivia. Just cast the Anivia ult onto of the shroud

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Does Lulu's E grant vision on targets even through stealth? Either way, her Q is quite good at nailing disappearing ninja.