Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peak: Swain, the Master Tactician

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalacticBars

Recruiter

09-27-2010

he

looks

AWESOME!

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

09-27-2010

He looks pretty interesting from the pic, do not disappoint me.

Render the Sky

09-27-2010

Riot, I mean absolutely no disrespect to your 3d modelers and animators, but the concept art kicks the **** out of the actual in-game representation... He barely looks like the concept art...

Any chance your modeler guys can give it another pass? His concept art is amazing, I wish he looked closer to it.

Abusivedad

09-27-2010

Ohmygawd I want to get him, I'm going to be so good with him. I already know everything about him!

KoD Jusmessin

09-27-2010

A Black hero next K? Plox ^^

Tourist Fjord

09-27-2010

This guy is a better Noxian representative than Katarina.

Hands down.

MMKH

09-27-2010

Seems like an interesting champ, I wonder what he'll add to the current metagame.

Neefers

09-27-2010

Quote:
Render the Sky:
Riot, I mean absolutely no disrespect to your 3d modelers and animators, but the concept art kicks the **** out of the actual in-game representation... He barely looks like the concept art...

Any chance your modeler guys can give it another pass? His concept art is amazing, I wish he looked closer to it.

i cant agree more, he looks so badass, but the in game............ i was ready to buy him for 6300 on the concept art, but after seeing the in game, i think 1350 isnt worth him.

GoblinLove

09-27-2010

I am very excited about the new champion! Riot you have been amazing with the champion releases which are always redefining the battlefield.

Heczko

09-27-2010

love that raven, looks like tzeentch mage