Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peak: Swain, the Master Tactician

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agg

09-27-2010

Quote:
ByronicHero:
So if you're a budding veterinarian or ornithologist, it's now your turn to start getting excited. Meet Swain, the Master Tactician. In addition to being a distinguished Noxian gentleman of impeccable wealth and taste, Swain also just happens to be a fan of our feathered friends. And like some people who wind up at the League of Legends, well... let's just say that he's much more than meets the eye.

OMG why must all men be budding veterinarians or ornithologists! I hate the patriarchal view that men must have impeccable wealth and taste, and be friends with birds.

I demand that Swain have smaller net fiscal worth and taste, like us normal guys who actually play your game. I get tired of trying to live up to the standard of a rich, cultured male like is popularly portrayed on TV and in magazines such as GQ.

XJ9

Recruiter

09-27-2010

He looks like a clock person with a crow.

Harris the Ford

09-27-2010

looks fun, can easily be made into a pretty competent nuke, or deal out some decent AoE.

ichigo52

09-27-2010

away he better be good to make up for not being a chick

Dragonxa

09-27-2010

me want :Q

wickedsunny

09-27-2010

Not liking it, you guys are making a lot of chars but very few come close to unique chars like shaco, jax and warwick. Till date we are still waiting for a vampire, unless you count vlad as one.

SirTamarin

09-27-2010

someones probably already said this, but his moves have already been spoiled.

boy o boy is he coolio

DreamsOfGrandeur

09-27-2010

Lookie what google found me:

http://lolhu.wordpress.com/2010/09/26/new-champion-swain/

No clue if it's credible.
Seems kind of disappointing, I was hoping for a truly tactical utility type champion, much like Twisted Fate.
But I like his rooting and slowing. Lots of DoT action.

IS118d1c68b944ead659909

09-27-2010

Quote:
Chippendale:
He's kinda support in the sense that he sets up the target to die, not killing them himself.

I hope so, then he would be more interesting hero than just some kind of extremely boring Fortune.

Darksteel Reaver

09-27-2010

Meh....Unless it's a female champ, i'm not sold.