Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peak: Swain, the Master Tactician

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samyazza

09-27-2010

Is it only me that thinks we have a **** load of heroes already and would rather have a new map?

GigaPro

09-27-2010

Great!

oaZqwTU3AdxcBkRT

09-27-2010

And again RIOT is playing with fireflies instead of lightnings...(/quote Mark Twain) The Master Tactician? I'm sorry, but that sounds like he has the ability to control battles, this dude is just a pitiful crippled mage. The same problem with the champion "evaluation".

Please choose your words wisely, otherwise it's just confusing and in this case I was really disappointed.

I'm not saying he is bad, it's just the name that bugs me, it just doesn't fit as well as the basic champion ones anymore.

Keep up the good work RIOT, though!

Gzptm

fuferman

09-27-2010

what is he like eight feet tall?

KrYoS

09-27-2010

Wow, sick. This guy looks awesome.

Ti 84 Plus

09-27-2010

Quote:
Jihgfee:
Time to nurture my bird fetish.

"Noxians.. I hate those guys"

digsby

09-27-2010

More than meets the eye? Holy **** hes a transformer!?!

Chippendale

09-27-2010

Quote:
gonzopotam:
And again RIOT is playing with fireflies instead of lightnings...(/quote Mark Twain) The Master Tactician? I'm sorry, but that sounds like he has the ability to control battles, this dude is just a pitiful crippled mage. The same problem with the champion "evaluation".

Please choose your words wisely, otherwise it's just confusing and in this case I was really disappointed.

I'm not saying he is bad, it's just the name that bugs me, it just doesn't fit as well as the basic champion ones anymore.

Keep up the good work RIOT, though!

Gzptm

He has that title cuz his moves require timing. He's kinda support in the sense that he sets up the target to die, not killing them himself. He's not a pick up and faceroll kinda champ. I like the idea of another disable champ on my team other than the tank ( amumu, galio, etc) Yea they work well but in the laning stage casting an ult on 1 guy is waste.

jaapiek

09-27-2010

plzz make him 3150 i rlly want him hes looks epic

Transgression

09-27-2010

One bald more to the game
Singed, your cool friend is coming