Skin Sale: 50% Off Exiled Morgana, Caterpillar Kog’Maw, and Swamp Master Kennen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moneypenny

Marketing Manager

09-27-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

From Tuesday, September 28th through Friday, October 1st, the Exiled Morgana, Caterpillar Kog’Maw, and Swamp Master Kennen skins will be available for 50% off.

Exiled Morgana skin (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!
Caterpillar Kog’Maw skin (regularly 520 RP) will be only 260 RP!
Swamp Master Kennen skin (regularly 520 RP) will be only 260 RP!

After Friday, October 1st, these fantastic skins will return to their regular prices. Click on the Skins tab in the Store to purchase these discounted skins.

AstorSapolsky

09-27-2010

Dawwww Kog'Maw's art is so cute :3

Haobonio

09-27-2010

hmm still waiting for vlad, xin, kata

redmouth

09-27-2010

Wasn't Exiled Morgana 50% off less than 2 months ago?
Not that I'm complaining; it's a great skin.

I'm simply pointing out that other champ skins ought to go on sale too c:

BlackSura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

Morgana's skin is so orgasmic.

I already have it but meh.

1Q2W3E4R5T6Z7U8I

09-27-2010

COuld you pls discount a skin, so it will cost 190 or lower? That would be nice, because then I can spend my last 190 RP

Jurbadis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-27-2010

corporate mundo, please ^^

Omnizoom

09-27-2010

slowly i will get a skin for every champion.... this sale though doesent offer any skins im looking forward 2 ( rawr sinful morganna!!!!!)

Last sale was awesome (french maid nidalee, uncle ryze spectacular sivir ) this one feels lacking.

btw the skins i seem to think are cool arnt just recoulers... cough cough kogmaw and kennen. Cus i know morgana has new particals.

Thanks anyways riot looking forward to the next sale, looking forward to an ememu sale though..... tee hee emumu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurbadis View Post
corporate mundo, please ^^
legendary skins r to awesome to go on sale, Corporate mundo run riot as he pleases (no sales on him)

Ive been waiting a long time for gentleman cho to be on sale, if it went to 50% i would buy it right away no questions asked. Just saying... better to sell 10000 of something at half price then 3000 at full price if the work already done.

P S Y

Master Recruiter

09-27-2010

Just wondering if you guys really should be posting the screenshots at viewing angles that are not possible for players to activate in game? I think players should have the ability to adjust the angle as well, otherwise we can't even see the champions as well as you portray them in the pics.

Take for example Pharaoh Amumu skin. All you see when you actually play him is a dome head. That's it. I'd be disappointed if I bought that one.

Kirche

09-27-2010

Meh, I'll pass this week, the only skin that looks appealing is Exiled Morgana, green just isn't my color