Azubu Frost Penalty - S2 World Finals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AuthorityZero

10-10-2012

Can someone care to explain to me this penalty on AZF of only 30,000 dollars for cheating?? Are you kidding me Riot? Riot claims this was not a game deciding event.. Wut. A level 1 fight can determine the outcome of the entire game. They KNEW it was against the rules and still proceeded to do it, not once, but TWICE. And all they get is a 30k fine. They still get a chance to win the 1million dollars but riot will take 30k from there prize winnings. I'm in awe of Riots decision here. How is this not a disqualifying offence? Knowing where your enemy is at level 1 is HUGE. I'm sure more then just one team would of happily paid Riot 30k to know where everyone on the enemy team was at level 1.. Disqualify AZF because this is ridiculous. I'm curious as to what offence WOULD be worthy of a disqualification. Cheating of a more major degree? Please riot.. Give me an example of a cheat worthy of disqualifying.

RadiantCastiel

10-10-2012

I agree, AZF should be disqualified.

M├ęchanica

10-10-2012

Both teams got caught cheating in the same way. Riot told them that if AZF had been the only ones who were cheating, they would have been disqualified. However since both were, they just had to pay a fine.

Happy Killspree

10-10-2012

they mean it wasnt a game deciding event because nobody got killed at all they just stayed away from each other..lol

Ytih

10-10-2012

Both teams got caught cheating in the same way? Dyrus looked after the ref called the game a remake, and when he looked the casters were on the screen.

Fkin Be Rad

10-10-2012

Well azubu just lost horribly to clg, so they'll be gone anyways

NemesisOfReason

10-10-2012

It's not a disqualifying offense because it is partly (I would say primarily) Riot's fault, being the host that they are; the mere idea of cheating should be made beyond consideration.

Akumis

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootz is souless View Post
Well azubu just lost horribly to clg, so they'll be gone anyways
LOL this guy.

NemesisOfReason

10-10-2012

Azubu... Amazing.

Akumis

10-10-2012

Korea so strong.

Really looking forward to these finals, love watching these crazy aggressive teams.

Edit: Also the counterpick baiting was beautifully done.