What if Viktor's Augments weren't items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CragBlade

10-10-2012

What if at a certain level, potentially similar to Kha'Zix when you max your ult, you can select an Augment that changes one or more of your abilities along with giving the stat bonuses?

Like, you select Death (Red) at 6 and you can choose between a burst bonus to Q, W or E. Then at 11 you choose 1 of the other 2 to upgrade etc., Same concept with Gravity (Blue) and Power (Yellow) augments.

Pros:
- Not forced to lose an item slot
- More than 1 upgrade for your Augment
- You dont lose gold just to get your passives
- Allows you to be better in many roles early, not being subpar for a short time.

Cons:
- Potentially gives you 7 items rather than 6 if not balanced well

He would evolve and progress his body throughout the match, embracing his lore and the glorious revolution!

Snakeblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

99 free ap on top of a standard 6 item build? Fantastic for a victor fan like myself but i hardly see that in his future.

Edit: since you didnt mention the passive ap/level i assume it still exists as thats a major part of his passive.

CragBlade

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeblade View Post
99 free ap on top of a standard 6 item build? Fantastic for a victor fan like myself but i hardly see that in his future
It wouldn't be entirely what it is now. There would have to be changes to the stats, if kept at all.

smilefase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

That wouldn't be so bad. Right now it's pretty ****ty how you have to pay 1000 gold to get a passive.