World Playoffs - Rule Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAteMyVegetables

10-11-2012

If you actually watch the so called "proof" they got. Instead of just following the masses like sheep. You'd know that Azubu didn't cheat.

Mangaexpert

10-11-2012

First off, its partly Riot's fault for making it so easy to cheat. I can see, though, how they would want to make the players and audience members connected. Next time, move the players behind the TV or something, not very hard to make it difficult to cheat.

However, AZF should definitely get a penalty for cheating. To add onto that, there is no way to know what would have happened. Jayce would probably have checked the bush with his shot. And then what? Would he have died or not? Would TSM have gotten first blood or not? And even beyond that, its not exactly ultra rare for a team to lose first blood and still win. There should be a rematch OR TSM should get that particular match. Either way, we should see another TSM v. AZF match, because there is no way to know how that much would have turned out.

In addition, a higher monetary fine, like all of the earnings of Woong for the entirety of the tournament should be imposed. I dont see how its fair to penalize the whole team because one person broke the rules while everyone else followed. Thats kinda like saying you have a group project, and one person doesn't do ****, but everyone gets the flak for it.

Could and Should have been handled better. Also, the people comparing this to the Black Sox and Ma and whatever are idiots. Thats on a completely different scale, how can you even begin to compare them?

Honestly, I think AF woulda won anyways, but life is unpredictable, hence the need for the rematch. ****in Woong, leaving a bad taste in my mouth...

Jocular

10-11-2012

To echo my support for what has been stated numerous times: it is good to see this is taken seriously, handled professionally, and informing the community.

Nethermancy

10-11-2012

Poor Azubu frost. O well, if they did cheat this is warranted.
GO AZUBU FROST, GO TSM! I LOVE BOTH OF YOUR TEAMS, BUT GANGNAM STYLE MUST PREVAIL!

ltpwnsyou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Didn't Azubu look at the minimap again in game 2? Could someone please look into this and make sure it is dealt with accordingly.

BIG TRENT

10-11-2012

So riot acknowledged the fact that Azubu Frost cheated to gain an unfair advantage over TSM. I don't think fining is the right decision here, they might be pressed for time but I think any team would give up 20% of their winnings to gain an unfair advantage over the opposing team.

IMO the integrity of the game is seriously compromised if a team can get eliminated from a tournament by another team who cheated to gain an advantage.

I am not a TSM fan but I am extremely disappointed by the decision riot made on this.

NayKu

10-11-2012

These 'Pro players' are getting fined for a mess up on Riot's side?

Where was the barrier, over head or even a guy standing to the side of the players to prevent them from looking at the venue screen?

Bad setup Riot. Step it up.

Soulkp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

This needs a bump.

TheErebus

10-11-2012

You guys are a joke with your "AzF should be disqualified"

You all do realize TSM cheated as well.. its just so happens they moment they decided to cheat did not net them any actual gaines.. had they chosen a different moment.. and AzF chose a different moment to cheat.. it could be TSM with the fine and AzF with the warning...

Lets not single out AzF here!

Quote:
If you actually watch the so called "proof" they got. Instead of just following the masses like sheep. You'd know that Azubu didn't cheat.
id like to see.. where can i find this?