World Playoffs - Rule Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NyanMuffins

10-10-2012

Very pleased to see actual investigation on unsportsmanlike conducts. Cheers to Riot.

Zenode

10-10-2012

20% fine of potentially a million dollars in what gave them a huge advantage considering TSM probably would have gained first blood and maybe tilted it slightly in TSM's favour.

Im sorry, but that's still a kind of ****ty ruling.

Mono Air

10-10-2012

If you guys think cheaters should be dqed, then all 5 teams who looked at the screen should be dqed, regardless of their impact in the game. Riot determined the severity of the cheaters and took actions accordingly. Woong peaking at the minimap was obviously more severe than any other, but it wasn't that severe enough for a dq. If AZF cheated through the entire game, then that would be a different story. Riot did what they thought was best, so stop crying for "AZF cheat, dq automatically"

If you don't like riot's decision, then just get over it or keep crying if it makes you feel better. No ones forcing you to support riot or this game.

SwingOutSoul

10-10-2012

Season 2 Grand Finals : Taipei "look aside" Assassins vs Azubu "look over" Frost

ridiculous

Nightxss

10-10-2012

I want "TPA" to win.
* But imagine if "AF" won, yep... I can see the storm from here.

Tera Sticks

10-11-2012

Riot should have fined all of the teams that looked.

Who cares if what they saw was useful. They shouldn't have looked.

CrookeyeJim

10-11-2012

So for the finals we have a team of cheaters vs a team of cheaters.

Nice job, Riot. You're really restoring our confidence in the legitimacy of the sport by handing out these minor slaps on the wrist. This wonderful precedent you've shown is totally going to discourage cheating in the future.

Not even going to bother watching this. Complete bull****.

KT Samurai

10-11-2012

Riot, you seriously need to clamp down on all this racism. This is making your community look awful.

Xallan

10-11-2012

What a joke

DamienTheWicked

10-11-2012

where's the pictures that proves almost half of the teams cheated. Well the ping that Woong did was a dead give away, and really stupid. But something from my intuition tells me that if a guy is looking at a side to the direction of the minimap tells me he cheated...
I don't get why they have to penalize only Azubu, just cause of some qqers just cause they didn't want Koreans to win O_O.