World Playoffs - Rule Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Traithan

10-11-2012

30k to get into finals....worth it

Umbra88

10-11-2012

needs to be 20% of OVERALL winnings because had they not cheated they wouldn't have taken TSM so easily

Krusher114

10-11-2012

Intentional cheating with obvious benefits?

Should have been instantly thrown out of the tournament, and banned from the next one. Anything less is insulting to the game.

Neveld

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Moral of this story is = if you cheat, you get a slap on the wrist.

IrrationalNoob

10-11-2012

AZF deserve a permanent suspension.

YamadaADTRAPM6

10-11-2012

5 teams cheat... HEY GUYS WHY DIDN'T YOU THROW OUT THE ONE TEAM I DIDN'T LIKE!?!?!?!?

fedgame

10-11-2012

Riot thinks cheaters should make 970k. Don't they understand more USA players put money into this game then any other country. This will turn into SC2 all over again Americans will find a new game while League goes under in America cause they like cheaters

Xenodyne

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazzadan View Post
Welcome to Riot, where they hope all there transgressions are forgotten in a day or two. Lets take this time to remember a few of them.
The Garen skin twitter incident
Severely nerfing IP gains
Nerfing bot IP gains
The Jatt incident (granted this one went on for a while, so wel tentatively put this one)
This pitiful 30k penalty when they are already guaranteed 150k.
Hmm what else am I forgetting
The month or so of downtime caused by the Saturday patch a month or two ago. You know, that time when they did a random patch on Saturday night, then it made League super spotty, with huge queues for like a week and a half. I think it was completely down one of the Saturdays too. They said that they were going to follow through because of the downtime, but they never did and everyone seems to have forgotten about it.

Now they have cheaters poised to win $1,000,000. If they lose? They pay $4,500 out of $150,000. BOO HOO. If they win? They pay $30,000 out of $1,000,000.

Velerean

10-11-2012

Hai guis

Mabe we shud lik not mak sound prooof booth and let player look at other screen lul wud mak final more funneh lool

Drascus

10-11-2012

Cheaters on track to win the tournament overall. GG? I mean, Azubu Frost are good, but yeah, that 30k was totally worth it.

The penalty for cheating should never make cheating worth it.