World Playoffs - Rule Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nazzadan

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windfurynite View Post
Its you're own fault riot using everything for an advantage is human nature its not their fault it was there
Woah woah woah woah I agree Riot is at fault at pretty much everything going wrong this tourney but lets not blame them for the players cheating just because it was easy to cheat. If the players don't have the integrity to not do it they shouldn't be playing. Period. Riot just doesn't have the moral fortitude to give punishments across the board or to give the boot to cheaters

Mjaxon

10-10-2012

If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin. Cheat to win baby.

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

good guy Woong looks at the minimap so money goes to charity

zZBlackmatterZz

10-10-2012

I think they should have single tournament bans also for the individuals that cheated. Kind of like a red card in soccer.

Putzfrau

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutgr8 View Post
I think they should have single tournament bans also for the individuals that cheated. Kind of like a red card in soccer.
That seems pretty reasonable honestl. Something like the next major riot sponsored tournament.

EchoRex

10-10-2012

LAWLS.

"Early game advantages won't change the way a game is played out, obviously so, didn't you see that second game?!"

Then M5 v TPA game two happens...

"ITS DIFFERENT! STOP USING EXAMPLES!"

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

With Riot trying to assign severity to things that are so black and white, i'm confuzzled as to why Riot is pretending to understand "The Butterfly Effect"?

DreMLoK

10-10-2012

MAY JUSTICE BE SERVEd

TÅ ERNOBOG

10-10-2012

i think DQ is a little harsh being that their isn't a precedence for this but at a minimum that game should of been replayed cause the game was changed by what AzF did. did it win the game none of us can know and i don't think riot should be claiming one way or another and personally i don't think it matters cause the only thing that does matter is did AzF looking at the screen change how the game turned out and the answer is yes it did. so i think it should be redone with and not even the whole series it shoudl be TSM 0 - 1 AzF and TSM would have to win two to advance

Parkerdude

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expertise View Post
Glad this was handled professionally.

However,

Azubu Frost cheated...and in tournament matches even extremely little advantages can lead to wins...I don't see how a $30000 fine is even a consideration...they should just be DQ'd. Cheating is cheating there's no excuse around that.

Even though Azubu Frost did have a fantastic game 2, game 1 could have been solely determined by the screen watch by Azubu Frost which is what I don't like at all.

Should be DQ'd. A fine doesn't do anything...they still have a chance to win a million bucks and just laugh away at your fine. Let's be real here.
Frost did not cheat, that image on Reddit has been proven false multiple times and Riot has investigated it.

Educate yourself please.