World Playoffs - Rule Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
Anyone who suggests cheating = dq from season 3 is suggesting a season 3 without half of the top 12 teams in the world.

Riots trying to kill esports?

Sounds like GD is

Way to take our opinions to the super extreme?

Nazzadan

10-10-2012

Quote:
Anyone who suggests cheating = dq from season 3 is suggesting a season 3 without half of the top 12 teams in the world.

Sounds like GD is
"if all the teams are cheating we need to allow it because there would be no event "
its not like there were runner ups at the regionals or anything. Complex thought is hard (((((

PiersonsPuppet

10-10-2012

Quote:

Sounds like GD is
Maybe that says more about "half of the top 12 teams in the world" than anything else.

Putzfrau

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazzadan View Post
"if all the teams are cheating we need to allow it because there would be no event "
its not like there were runner ups at the regionals or anything. Complex thought is hard (((((

No but everyone seems to be forgetting that dyrus and many others were also guilty of cheating, just got less severe punishments due to the impact the cheating had on the game.

If cheating is cheating game impact is irrelevant and all the cheaters should receive and equal punishment.

Nazzadan

10-10-2012

Quote:
No but everyone seems to be forgetting that dyrus and many others were also guilty of cheating, just got less severe punishments due to the impact the cheating had on the game.

If cheating is cheating game impact is irrelevant and all the cheaters should receive and equal punishment.
And if the community didn't speak up there would be no punishments period. I agree, everyone that cheated should be DQ'd. That would leave what...4 maybe 5 teams in the event? Bring in teams that were in the regionals and didnt make it. Hell bring SK and the like back from being eliminated because cheating teams got knocked out.
There are a thousand ways Riot could have done this better but didn't because well, because its Riot. It really sucks when a great game is made by such a shady company

Putzfrau

10-10-2012

Quote:
And if the community didn't speak up there would be no punishments period. I agree, everyone that cheated should be DQ'd. That would leave what...4 maybe 5 teams in the event? Bring in teams that were in the regionals and didnt make it. Hell bring SK and the like back from being DQ'd because cheating teams got knocked out.
There are a thousand ways Riot could have done this better but didn't because well, because its Riot. It really sucks when a great game is made by such a shady company

If you consider riot shady I can't Imagine what you think of a company like Walmart.

I'm fine with fair. It just seems that most of GD isn't advocating a fair solution, they are advocating a "harsher punishment for azubu, leave the rest" punishment which is wildly unfair and in no way correlates to the "cheating is cheating" mantra everyone seems to be behind.

PiersonsPuppet

10-10-2012

Quote:
If you consider riot shady I can't Imagine what you think of a company like Walmart.

I'm fine with fair. It just seems that most of GD isn't advocating a fair solution, they are advocating a "harsher punishment for azubu, leave the rest" punishment which is wildly unfair and in no way correlates to the "cheating is cheating" mantra everyone seems to be behind.
Cheating is cheating, DQ all that cheated.

Sceptre Wielder

10-10-2012

Quote:
Lets clear a few things up you illiterate autist. I hate TSM, first of all. If i'm any teams fanboy im a Curse fanboy.
I threw out m5 because they actually have a chance of winning the whole thing, not **** teams like TSM, CLG, CLG.eu. THATS why I threw them out. Because they would be a team that it would be worth cheating, take the fine and win a free pass through the NA Regional winner.
Hurrr spout hater more you suburban gangster
1. In what way did I make myself appear illiterate?
2. I was wrong about the TSM point, which is slightly refreshing.
3. If you are saying that its only "worth it" for good teams to cheat, (which I personally find to be silly) then TPA should be in the latter group.
4. I'm not suburban, excellent attempt at a baseless... insult? As if living in a suburb is a bad thing.

Shoveler

10-10-2012

CLG.eu is ahead and pushing into WE's inhib with their damage dealers dead and their support down >700 gold in wards when the game disconnects.

"Anything could have happened so we do a regame"

Frost sees TSM's lvl 1 strat, avoids FB, and counterjungles aggressively knowing they are safe all while TSM knows Frost is cheating and looking at the minimap. Frost continues the game with a buff/gold/experience/morale advantage and wins.

"Their is no conceivable circumstance where TSM could have won that game even if they were given a fair start instead of that ****."

Real ****ing consistent.

Putzfrau

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiersonsPuppet View Post
Cheating is cheating, DQ all that cheated.
I'd be fine with thAt, although season three would be boring as sin.