Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

World Playoffs - Rule Violations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celestya

10-10-2012

On further reading toward the punishment against AZF, I'm really kind of just left insulted. Why isn't the punishment a little more heavy-handed?

You want to give a message to them? Remove ALL earnings AZF has earned from groups to semis, they will only have some earnings if they proceed. Why? THEY CHEATED FOR GOD'S SAKE! All earnings should be removed and donated to this foundation or w/e you're currently giving to.

5oIid

10-10-2012

Quote:
LeftGarrow:
Who are you - and riot for the matter - to say who would have won the lane?

Honestly, people need to get their heads out of their asses and realize that LoL is an incredibly sensitive game.

First blood > Won lane > Champion getting fed > Champion carrying > Champion aiding severely to their victory

And, please, tell me reds - how does this not change the game?

Honestly, $30k going into YOUR pockets does not replace the chance at $1 million lost by TSM due to this.

(Not even a TSM fanboy.)

You need to realize that even with first blood tsm would have lost, maybe dyrus would have won his lane but regi lost his and so did chaox and xpecial the simple fact alot of people are over looking is AZF is just a better team im not sure why people think it would have gone another way you could redo that series 4 times and TSM would lose everytime in a Bo3

Reruff

10-10-2012

This is awesome that they took the time to review everything and took proper action to make sure those at fault were dealt with

VoX Voodooland

10-10-2012

My findings:

-Lack of foresight by host company by designing giant minimap and even allowing the possibility for participants to observe it.

-Facing tournament participants towards the crowd with no delay on the stream. Easily allows a mole in the audience to signal enemy team whereabouts to players on stage.

Administrative action: Minus 50 dkp.

Malgana

10-10-2012

Quote:
Raisu:
I didn't follow the MLG finals but from what i can see, Curse/Dignitas instead of giving the tournament finals the kind of match it deserved, turned it into joke with an ARAM entirely upon their agreement to share the prize money.

As for this changing of level 1 tactics having the advantage of ill-gotten knowledge, i can't even begin to tell you how many matches iv seen where the team who didnt get first blood ended up winning the match.

That said, First Blood is a good lead, but doesn't determine the overall outcome of the game and can easily be overcome.

This is what doesn't make sense about your people's arguments, what does ANY of this matter?

Does cheating only get punished if it yields a good outcome for the cheater?
Try taking steroids in a sport, you'll get banned/terminated regardless of the fact it helped you win or not, and that's because it's called cheating. Simply attempting to have an unfair advantage should be punished, regardless of the fact that it actually worked or not.

Angel the Dragon

10-10-2012

im slightly curious as to why you fined koreans, then proceeded to give korea the money anyway O.o

beckdavid

10-10-2012

At this point, i can confirm that Those people keep asking for a rematch/ DQ frost is either a TSM fanboy or an Anti-asian gamer...............

Tony The Phony

10-10-2012

Still totally worth it for Frost to cheat. 30k is nothing if they end up making it to finals lol

Celestya

10-10-2012

Just to further point out why I'm insulted, you guys managed to remove winnings from 2 teams for playing an ARAM in the MLG tourney. Why is this so complicated?....

Sarkhon

10-10-2012

Quote:
Notomi:
Hello, I noticed that the fine is 20% of their earnings. Does that mean Azubu will be charged 200,000 dollars as a fine if they win the entire tournament? I think a question like this deserves to be clarified since I believe lot of people are curious about this. Thanks for all the work!

Current winnings.