Kha'Zix, in a good spot?

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-10-2012

Quote:
2) For his W: Significantly reduce mana cost. Also slightly reduce damage, heal, and cooldown of it. Make it more spammable but with less sustain and damage per cast. A mana cost around 25-30 will be enough if it is more spammable.
THIS is what I want! It's literally only good for procing his Passive anyways. Why not just make it excel at the one and only thing it can do?

Doesn't exactly solve the whole "garbage unless evolved" problem. But a step in the right direction nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talisid View Post
What's the problem with using unevolved W to farm ranged minions?
Because it doesn't deal damage without the Passive...you're not farming if you don't kill the minion and get their gold.

DayDemonz

10-10-2012

He's pretty strong...

His q does soo much damage, and his "resets on kills/assist" leap is pretty ridiculous.

AquaDragon42

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
THIS is what I want! It's literally only good for procing his Passive anyways. Why not just make it excel at the one and only thing it can do?

Doesn't exactly solve the whole "garbage unless evolved" problem. But a step in the right direction nonetheless.

Because it doesn't deal damage without the Passive....
actually Evolved W (spikes) do damage opponents even when the passive is not up. In fact I find it a very usefull tool for clearing minion waves extremely quickly and not to mention the heal is also very nice.

DarkLyranz

10-10-2012

I've played A LOT of Kha'Zix both in top lane and jungle. I think he works really well in both spots, but for the most part is a counter pick.

As with anyone, with good jungle assistance he can nab an early FB in top lane and then he'll snowball over his opponent (except Jayce).

He's a great jungler, and his ganks are good early as long as you use his passive correctly.

I always level and Evolve my W first. It gives you a massive aoe ranged nuke that slows.

The only time you are going to really be utilizing your Q is when a target is alone, which honestly is not that often unless you're jungling.

Your W gives you massive farming potential, and makes ganks easier. I try to play him as an AD burst caster.

Kha'zix's worst enemy is a team that gives up early. Mid-late game Kha is devastating when played correctly.

Kristari Zuboro

10-10-2012

I bought Syndra and Kha'Zix when they came out... NOT GOING TO BUY ANY CHAMP NOW until at least 60 days have gone bye where I can read forum reactions and patch notes.

Ironically, since the refund program has been put into place, these will be the first two champs to be used with it unless Riot straightens them out in 30 days.

I'd rather get my money back now, and be cautious with it in the future, than to wait a year for them to be fixed.

KawaiiSenpaiDesu

10-10-2012

If they buffed his W's base damage and heal, and give him a little more base health, maybe at the cost of some of his Q scaling, I think he would be in a great spot.

It would speed up his clear times/sustain. If you clear faster, and you come out with enough hp to gank, a leap+slow is all you need.

Once he hits 6 he can lead a towerdive like a boss, then leap out. (Evolving his E first lets you do some incredible things).

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaDragon42 View Post
actually Evolved W (spikes) do damage opponents even when the passive is not up. In fact I find it a very usefull tool for clearing minion waves extremely quickly and not to mention the heal is also very nice.
That was a figure of speech.....

Also, the heal is miniscule, and even worse, it's clunky. Making a mechanice get directly gimped by utilizing another mechanic is not good champion design.

Evolving his Q shouldn't reduce the amount his W heals by so much.

Summerfest

10-10-2012

No, Kha Zix is in a very bad spot. Assassin's require alot of gold to do their job, you won't find that in the jungle where you need to buy oracles/ wards for your team.

So basically you need a handful of early kills or he's worthless, plus a super tanky top/ support or your team will have 4 squishes. His risk is higher than his reward.

Goldoche1337

10-10-2012

Kha is one of the strongest pick on dominion, but everyone forgot this map anyway.

Talisid

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
Because it doesn't deal damage without the Passive...you're not farming if you don't kill the minion and get their gold.
It deals comparable damage to other AD scaling aoe nukes like Decimate, Hail of Arrows, Nimbus Strike and Tempest.

12345678 ... 9