Akali Or Volibear?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AGnabikaran96

11-25-2012

Hi guys, I know Volibear and Akali are two different champions. Still who would you rather get. I really want to get one of them seen both of them play and I like them equally. Who should I get. I have 3150 IP so i can get akali right now but if i want to get voli I will have to wait. What I want to know is who puts out more damage and who would win 1v1 akali vs volibear. Thanks for the help.

Oyster

11-25-2012

It depends, are you going for a stealth character or tanky dps?

Nocte Prime

11-25-2012

Volibear is useless.

A True Foe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Akali FTW

rexman189

11-25-2012

You need to put in alot of IP for the proper Akali runes, when you do, she is pretty crazy.

MrBoomstickESQ

11-25-2012

They're both good choices if you're a "go balls deep" kinda player.

Volibear can do it at level 1 provided you're in a low enough elo where people believe they can kill Volibear through his passive early game. If you get ahead early with Volibear in lane you can proceed to completely zone the top lane out because if they get too close you can fling, roar, auto-attack and then bite them to death nearly 100% of the time.

Unless of course it's Yorick...

I haven't played much Akali so I'll just leave it here.

I'd suggest Volibear if you play with a friends more often then not so they can capitalize when you fling someone otherwise grab Akali.

Volibear would definitely win in a 1 v 1 against Akali. His passive is just too strong for her to burst through at any time of the game provided their at equal level and gold.

x Shaiapouf

11-25-2012

I do think Akali is more better, but it really depends on how you'll play em or on what position you really enjoy. Here's some Pros on both champion.

Akali
-Burst DMG
-Her stealth(if uses correctly)
-Her skills and their CDs

Volibear
-Off tank
-can go jungle,top, or support
-I really do think he's so OP( late game)
-Good CC
-freakin OP

But again, i do really think Akali will give you wins if you really master her.

If you have more question about this two heroes then you should read some guide and watch their gameplays on the internet.

Maximum Can

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

aklali doesn't have much of a place in solo queue. most teams won't help you do your job. she is very strong if you can reach level 6 and stay toe-to-toe with your lane opponent, but most of the time you'll get crushed against a competent opponent.

volibear is also kind of weak because of his slow clear and bad top lane. but also very fun to play.

if you just want an easy-to-learn champ then go with voli. if you want to wreck face but have to learn the ropes first then go with akali.

Npr910

11-29-2012

Akali

Sven the horible

11-29-2012

Akali is outrageously fun

but don't you want to be a polar baer?