Vayne Ultimate makes me lag after the patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gonorrhealol

10-25-2012

Hey guys. After the patch, whenever I use Vayne's ultimate, I start lagging really bad. I've never had this issue before.

DannyTanner

10-25-2012

Was just about to post this. The lag is horrific. My fps drops so hard

Kaijun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Not only does vayne ult affect my fps, but so does any teamfight containing more than 5 people. People on this thread are also having the same problem. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2722277

xEbonKnightx

10-25-2012

Its funny because i read this forum and logged on to play a game and i just to happened to be qued with a vayne .. went bot for a gank and ended up dying from lack of Fps lol

ScottyRawr

iRetreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2012

I'm curious what your PC specs are, mainly which graphics cards are you guys using? Is this happening on all systems or just lower end systems?

Also this thread probably belongs under bug reports.

DannyTanner

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRetreat View Post
I'm curious what your PC specs are, mainly which graphics cards are you guys using? Is this happening on all systems or just lower end systems?

Also this thread probably belongs under bug reports.
I don't think that's the issue. It wasn't happening before the patch and now it is. But yes this does belong under bug reports

iRetreat

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMilzz View Post
I don't think that's the issue. It wasn't happening before the patch and now it is. But yes this does belong under bug reports
I asked because I was wondering if it was just a minor increase in resources required, or if no cards can handle it and everyone will be affected.