almost 40 teamwork no ribon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaFaub

10-10-2012

INB4 downvote... because everytime you ask why u didnt get a ribon you get downvoted

but i was wondering why i didnt get a teamwork ribon after 40 Honor mention

do you think the fact that i have around 1100 win i need more Honor to get ribons ?

Pawstruck

10-10-2012

if you get reported a lot it will counteract your honor... not sure but that might be it (downvote me ffs)

Mendaleev

10-10-2012

i thought it was based off honorable opponent.

Bossob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

It partially depends who the people that honor you are. (ex: friends that continuously honor you don't give you much). In addition, ribbons are given on the ratio of honored games to total games. (if I'm understanding it correctly)

Ex: if you played 400 games to get 40 honors, then that's only 1 honor every ten games, which may be below the required limit for ribbons.

It may be possible that you need the honor in a certain category as well (ex: teamwork), not just overall honor.

Shaard

10-10-2012

I heard it was 50

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Its not about how many Honor mention you have. Its about the % of game you were honored in

Kakyoin Noriaki

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossob View Post
It partially depends who the people that honor you are. (ex: friends that continuously honor you don't give you much). In addition, ribbons are given on the ratio of honored games to total games.

Ex: if you played 400 games to get 40 honors, then that's only 1 honor every ten games, which may be below the required limit for ribbons.
This. Honor given by different players is much more heavily weighted than Honor given by repeats.

Steven Mcburn

10-10-2012

I've been honored in almost every game I've played since it started, only 33% or so I don't get anything, still no fancy ribbons.

And I always solo queue in ranked, so dunno. Never been honored by the same person twice ?.?

ThaFaub

10-10-2012

yeah okay i think some people on my friend list have honored me a good number of time after a game that might be why i dindt get the ribbon! ah well thats cool im not really looking foward to get ribbons or stuff i was just wondering if some numbers were set in stone

personaly, the honorable opponent would be the one i would be the most proud of.

thanksfor your response