[GUIDE] How to lane plus after laning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MLG Lokshot

10-22-2012

How to lane and team fight / work with team.

So most starter players or people that are having a hard time playing well in ranked are wondering, what am i doing wrong? Well i most likely have your answer right here.

Small list of topics that will be in this thread :
Map Awareness
Hot keys
Calling out Mia's
EXC : Good picks and bans

If a section is not done yet then it will be done in the near future, doing this at school so its a pain to try to finish without getting kicked off the computers

First off, lets start with map awareness, every player needs to use their mini-map its there for a reason if you see someone going MIA or the jungler ganked somewhere try to call it out, this will benefit the entire team. Especially if the jungler is ganking, for example the jungler is top and your jungler is just getting his blue most likely he can either get one of the three camps across the river, Wraiths, Golems, and most importantly red buff. If he can get red buff from the enemy jungle then he can easily gank and top can get his red buff which will make top much easier with the CD reduction and the slow. also it gives extra damage to make trading much easier which you will need a lot for top, if you don't win trade top then you are going to get zoned and out-farmed/leveled.

Calling Mia's is also an important thing to do in ranked if your lane isn't there its very possible for another lane to die because of a gank. But if you do call mia's people can be aware of that and ready so that maybe the jungler can counter it and get your team kills or to make it so that your team mate doesnt die.

Good hotkeys is the next section we are going to cover.
G : Pinging to alert people
B : Recall to go back to base
V : Fall back ping to tell a team mate someones coming
QWER : Use Skills

Good editing to hotkeys :
Try putting all your skills whatever you use whether its qwer or 1234 to smart cast, this will make it so that when you cast something wherever your mouse is it will go to whether its a skill shot or a targetable cast.

Other than that just play careful and try to do smart moves, theres too many idiotic people in ranked as is. Also if someone wants to play something that they are good at try to let them take that role so that your team will win more, unless you carry as a single role the best as i do. I jungle and try my hardest to build bruiserish and make it so that i can carry the team with cc and tanking their team.

MLG Lokshot

10-22-2012

Please up rate the post and hopefully this gets stickied so that people can do better in ranked and help others gain elo instead of lose elo like alot of others do, show this to your friends that you think can benefeit from these tips.

Have a good one and own some people in league xD

MLG Lokshot

10-23-2012

Bump