Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should it be an ARAM map?

Yes 103 93.64%
No 7 6.36%
Voters 110 .

Should Proving Grounds be a ARAM map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yana

09-29-2010

I really want an official rioteer to comment on ARAM as a new gamestyle on the tutorial map.

Shwaggz

09-29-2010

ARAM is literally the only thing keeping me playing. Matchmaking has not improved since beta.

I support proving grounds aram.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

09-29-2010

Ahh ... very nice suggestion. This is a no-brainer. PGrounds would work pretty well for ARAM.

Now, if u disable Recall, how do u avoid people from walking back to the pool? Maybe make the pool have a 1-way door? So you can get out of the pool but not back in.

ZenithZephyr

09-29-2010

I say no. Not because it's not a step in the right direction, but because it's not sufficient. Riot need to make a NEW map to support ARAM. Proving Grounds map does not have enough towers. It has 2, vs SR's 5 (2 at the nexus).