Should it be an ARAM map?

Yes 103 93.64%
No 7 6.36%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Should Proving Grounds be a ARAM map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bordellimies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

Definition of ARAM:
All random All mid - every champion gets randomly chosen and everybody should go mid. Usually rules include no Guardian angel-item, no Fortify-Spell, no jungling, no other 2 lanes, and no recalling. Other rules may occur, but these usually are the same on each host's game.

I believe this has been suggested before, but I still post it as I haven't seen one thread about this.

Currently you can cheat very easily in ARAM, as there are no limits to going to jungle or other lanes.

If this would happen, Recall should be also disabled, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacklunch View Post
I think that there should be two modes available on it. AR and draft mode. I have been playing AR AM the past few days and alot of the time it seems that a team can be completely hopeless before the game starts due to random champs creating lopsided teams. For example, one of my most recent games placed us against a team with Ezreal, MF, and Taric. Talk about being poked to death without an option to poke back.

Draft mode would create the same havoc of AM without the feeling that you got screwed by AR.
I approve this post. If Riot will ever make an official ARAM map, it should have a draft mode.
I mean, LoL has enough players, there won't be 20 minute queue times.

EDIT: these support ARAM

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=259694
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=258001

Yana

09-27-2010

Yes. I don't see why Riot doesn't do this. New game mode, minimal setup time for riot, good distraction. Just don't make a ranked mode, and make sure people realise it's a "jsut for fun" mode.

If they really wanted to go overboard, they could add in a hero reroll feature or something of the sort.

There done, new mapmode done and set.

Bordellimies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yana View Post
Yes. I don't see why Riot doesn't do this. New game mode, minimal setup time for riot, good distraction. Just don't make a ranked mode, and make sure people realise it's a "jsut for fun" mode.

If they really wanted to go overboard, they could add in a hero reroll feature or something of the sort.

There done, new mapmode done and set.
Indeed. Map has been done already, just make it combined to All Random mode and they're set to go and receive a truckload of happy customers.

JunKx

09-27-2010

make a one way passable barrier around the fountain border where you can walk off if you just spawned but you cannot walk back on for healing/buying

Sacklunch

09-27-2010

I think that there should be two modes available on it. AR and draft mode. I have been playing AR AM the past few days and alot of the time it seems that a team can be completely hopeless before the game starts due to random champs creating lopsided teams. For example, one of my most recent games placed us against a team with Ezreal, MF, and Taric. Talk about being poked to death without an option to poke back.

Draft mode would create the same havoc of AM without the feeling that you got screwed by AR.

rumples

09-27-2010

i think champ bans would need to be an option. blitz is just rediculous on it and im sure sona would be too.

Immafeedyou

09-27-2010

they also need to make a defined set of rules because this can also be a problem in some games. (Some games snowball are aloud some arent, some games when the inhib is down the team is aloud to go to fountain, some allow GA?, idk just throwing stuff out there, depends on who you play with)

Kryptix

09-27-2010

WARNING: If you vote "No," satan will rain down your throat with acid and dissolve your ********s, and turn your guts into snakes.

Hotsasuma

09-27-2010

Yeah I would like it to be an ARAM so no people could cheat and mess up the whole game for everybody -.-

CarbunkleFlux

09-27-2010

I'd just say allow matches to be on proving grounds, make switches for all random and allow shop only if dead. No need for like, a full official game mode since it's doubtful Riot will allow people to queue normal games like that.

That way if people want to do normal matches (or 1v1s; but we'd need practice games that have a min of 1 person again...) on Proving Grounds, they can. And you get people being no longer able to cheat during the ARAM matches too. Everyone is happy, fun is had ^_^