Fiora Jungle Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxMindedGuy

10-10-2012

I am trying to jungle with Fiora for ranked, as I only have one jungler mastered (Fiddlesticks). Can someone please guide me with items and runes that I would need. Also listing the clear times would be cool.

My current clear time with Fiora is 03:50 with 35% hp (or 04:00 with 80% hp), so I know it's not cool.

Thanks.

FoxMindedGuy

10-10-2012

BTW, this I am trying in practice mode currently. So I am not getting any leash. Also, I am not doing wolves -> Blue -> Wraiths -> Wolves; these times are simply Blue -> Everything else once.

So please help me.

Multi

10-10-2012

From what I'm aware of, no CC junglers aren't particularly great. Not that I would say don't jungle Fiora in normals, but what made you decide to pick her for ranked?

When I think about it, there are very few champions in league don't have any CC whatsoever either let alone junglers.

You could get lifesteal quints and start with doran's. Start W and take armor runes, and whatever reds you like. I use a combination of arpen and flat AD. Take whatever you like for blues, MR, cooldown or aspd.

go 19/11/0 and you should be able to finish jungling with pretty much full health. Go Wolves, blue, wraith, wolves, red, wraiths. You can take double golems if you really want, or you can start wraith > Red > gank.

From there, get boots, and build whatever you want. Grab another doran's blade and you'll be at 15% lifesteal. I haven't played Fiora much, but with a jungler's salary you probably won't be able to go BT early on so I guess I'd go Phage or brutalizer, or wriggles if you want to try for earlier dragons.

FoxMindedGuy

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multiplatinum View Post
From what I'm aware of, no CC junglers aren't particularly great. Not that I would say don't jungle Fiora in normals, but what made you decide to pick her for ranked?

When I think about it, there are very few champions in league don't have any CC whatsoever either let alone junglers.

You could get lifesteal quints and start with doran's. Start W and take armor runes, and whatever reds you like. I use a combination of arpen and flat AD. Take whatever you like for blues, MR, cooldown or aspd.

go 19/11/0 and you should be able to finish jungling with pretty much full health. Go Wolves, blue, wraith, wolves, red, wraiths. You can take double golems if you really want, or you can start wraith > Red > gank.

From there, get boots, and build whatever you want. Grab another doran's blade and you'll be at 15% lifesteal. I haven't played Fiora much, but with a jungler's salary you probably won't be able to go BT early on so I guess I'd go Phage or brutalizer, or wriggles if you want to try for earlier dragons.
Thank you so much for the guidance. I have life steal quint, AD reds, armor yellow and ADSP blues. I start with vampiric scepter, do you think Doran blade would be a better pick up?

For runes, I have 21/9/0. I think I can leave 10% magic pen out for Fiora, since only her reposte is magic damage. The reason why I go Fiora is because I am comfortable with her playstyle.

Although I know she is considered tier 5 in both solo and competitive queue (by ROG website) and rightly so, I love her in your face play-style. Especially when you get items like heart of gold, Wriggles, Frozen Mallet and Atmas.

butseps

10-10-2012

I jungle Fiora with pretty good success in normals. I use 8/21/1 masteries, MS quints, and start with cloth+pots and get wriggles. I like the tanky masteries and pots because, with her passive, I'm generally near full health through the whole clear, and opponents don't expect me to be able to take a hit. I also think the steroid from her W is enough that having offensive items and masteries isn't super necessary. Just my $0.02.

DeathByOnion

10-10-2012

BlTCH, GET THE **** OFF MA COCO PUFFS

ZodiarkSavior

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multiplatinum View Post

She does make a fantastic duelist in the jungle, however.

Also, the point of ganks isn't to get kills; its to apply pressure to a lane.

Sometimes, just a little pressure (Like top lane) can win the game.

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

You're having trouble finding jungle guides for Fiora for the same reason you can't find jungle guides for Lux.

Think about it.

Multi

10-10-2012

Well, I've never done her jungle in a normal or ranked. I just do it in bot games because I don't feel like fighting over all the people who want to fight over lanes.

I know playing bot games might hurt my credibility, but I mostly just do it for WotD because of work or to farm IP while i'm watching tv :V.

But yes, I personally think doran's blade is better than vamp scepter if you have lifesteal quints and masteries.

It's been written to death, but doran items are incredibly gold efficient. It's your choice between +10 AD, 100 HP, 3% life steal or 10% lifesteal with the ability to build into wriggles or BT. You aren't going to be rushing BT straight off, with your jungler salary. It'd be too harsh to hoard gold for that BF sword and still gank properly, and I personally wouldn't get wriggles on Fiora.

You can get 1 Doran or 2 Doran's and be at 12% or 15% lifesteal and also get 20 AD and 200HP, add her passive AD and you should have a good chance to snowball early on. Do you really need to trade those stats for the 7% lifesteal difference that vamp scepter gives?

I think I have 89AD with my runes and Doran's Blade, so 12% of 89 is 10.68 heal, with vamp scepter it'd be 19% of 79 which is 15.01. That's a 4HP difference on heals for 10 damage per hit and 100 less HP. Survivability should not be a factor here, and you should also clear slightly faster with the extra AD, and your dueling power would be higher lvl 1-4. So your decision would have to based on whether you feel that being able to build into wriggles/BT faster is worth it.

That being said, I haven't had a chance to play Fiora, (I can play any role so I generally last pick in normals and ranked and usually get stuck with ADC), so I dunno what her best build is. All the guides I've seen have said that she's best built as a glass cannon rather than a subpar bruiser. But jungler money is jungler money. You'll have to make compromises. I think brutalizer > ghostblade and phage > trinity force could be viable as an assassin type jungler. I imagine ghostblade + her E make her pretty sick, and arpen on her early game is quite good as she already gets 15AD from her passive.

Skill wise, I'm not sure whether maxing Q or W is better. Lower cooldown on Q is better for ganking probably, but higher AD and higher damage on W can help clear jungle creeps/dragon faster and improve your survivability.

Personally I'll need to test later if full arpen is better on her than arpen/ad mix.

Hope my theorycraft helps, I'm interested in seeing how you fare with jungle Fiora since I'll probably play it myself for fun in premades.

FoxMindedGuy

10-10-2012

Multiplatinum, you have convinced me with that Theory craft.

I wish I could gift you honor.