Best hero to blaze a trail through low elo hell with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
yea, is there any hero that can just carry a team since it seems i will always get paired with completely worthless teammates that feed and in turn cause me to die to overfed heroes.
I went with Kayle from low elo to mid elo, she has a heal, damage and a live saving ultimate. Great for carrying low elo teams.

BlazinHaze

09-28-2010

I'll add another vote for Janna. You will dominate lane opponents if you can hit regularly with Howling Gale, and she can help keep her lane mate from feeding. All of her skills are exceptional in a teamfight, and her heal can change the tide of battle.

Another option is a good tank/initiator. This role is key in 5v5, and you don't want it occupied by a feeder or a moron. Learn to jungle Ammumu, and you will be one of the greatest assets a five-man team could ask for: You give your team two solo lanes and an early dragon, and you can start ganking the bejeezus out of their team after level 6.

If you want to troll in 5s, pick a strong ganker (Udyr, Shaco, Twitch, Xin, Yi) and pick off the loners on the other team. You will lose Win/Loss ratio for higher KDR (and lulz).

Audio7

09-28-2010

I'd say any champion that goes well with stack items, vlad is rigged right now.

A Retarded Clown

09-28-2010

shaco will get u the kills, but ur gonna find it hard to actually carry the game with him even when fed. All they need is a sunfire stacking tank (even if he's total ****) and ur kind of screwed.

Kinney

09-28-2010

Assuming Garen is banned, Mordekaiser is amazing for badstomping but loses effectiveness at higher levels.

GoSu Liquid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Garen, Ezreal, Twitch, Sona, and miss fortune I find are very well suited tod oing this.

PardonMySwag

09-28-2010

Twitch, Ezreal, Garen, Shaco, Morgana, Annie, Trynd (?), and I find Nasus is also great for it. Really any high damage dealing/hard CC champion will do the trick (like some mentioned earlier such as udyr, and xin)