Best hero to blaze a trail through low elo hell with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDiamantx

09-27-2010

Xin Zhao, Sona, Warwick

deMorphine

09-27-2010

Xin Zhao, Twitch

Phable

09-27-2010

I've been having good luck with Warwick and Sona.

Chazer

09-27-2010

Jungling ww is a pretty solid low elo carry, because of how easily he can farm the jungle/gank and then be more durable due to lifesteal abilites for the late game.

Leirkov

09-27-2010

Shaco is still a decent option. Just last game had a jungle Shaco help me get FB, he was legendary pretty fast and got 20 stacks on SotO.

reaver99

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riffraffselbow View Post
Annie works pretty well; the problem is you do *need* to rally them into an early win because you can't carry lategame.

If you're truly a good player, Evelynn or Twitch should destroy many disorganized teams.
I agree with Annie - in low Elo people aren't very good at avoiding Flash+Tibbers so if you have a strong lane game you can get first blood at 6 or at least send the enemy home and then repeatedly gank top and bottom. Hopefully that will feed your team enough to win. Teams also tend to be pretty uncoordinated so a good initiation from Annie helps counter that. Just ping like mad before you go in and drop Tibbers on the team. This is assuming that you are actually a good player and don't deserve your Elo.

YUNGKOREA

09-27-2010

Demaciaaa!

Hornypotsmoker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-27-2010

ive actually had amazing luck with sion, ive had 2 leavers on my team and still won, if you play him right aand farm life hard u WIN

Sancreed Broda

09-27-2010

Mundo.

Gunflame

09-28-2010

I used to play lots of kayle... not anymore...

Galio is working out for me... Good AoE for farming, Good Damage, Good resilience and gamechanging ultimate. Though he is more of an early game champ than late game