@Riot Please make the double IP last X PLAYED hours

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serkeira

10-10-2012

Please Riot, is it possible to make the double IP duration to be based on PLAYED hours? (Or X amount of matches). This way everyone will be able to enjoy the double IP equally.

I mean, if the main reason for this IP bonus is to compensate the players, I think it's only fair if every player can benefit from this. Many people cant play on weekends (my case, will be spending time with my son) so I feel like that I won't be "compensated" at all.

Also, If it's done the way I'm suggesting, people wouldn't be like "OMG! I need to play all day to get as much bonus IP as possible!", so there will be less chance of longer login queues.

I understand if it's something impossible to be done, it's ok... but please reply!
Thank you!

NapalmBrain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

I also wish it was even just a 10 win as this event is happening on my wife's days off which are usually 0-1 game days

Dæmonik

10-10-2012

Agreed thank you!

Actingman

10-10-2012

They're compensating you for something they really don't have to compensate you for.

If you're busy then tough luck, stop asking for hand-outs.

Serkeira

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actingman View Post
They're compensating you for something they really don't have to compensate you for.

I understand they don't have to compensate me, that's why I used quotation marks...

My point is, they ARE compensating the players, even though they don't really need to do it, so I (we) just want to benefit from this like everyone else.

NenSense

10-10-2012

Option 3: Compromise

They could sort of compromise on both ideas and give one day of double IP and then on the next day give everyone a 3-5 double ip boost.

S0rter

10-10-2012

Yes, a 10 win would be better.

Sarkhon

10-10-2012

Or a 48 hour marathon of IP Boost is better than no IP Boost at all. Take what you are given. They are compensating the players who stuck with them through all the trial and tribulations. If you can't partake, then that sucks, but if you can, enjoy. It's two full days. They can't make everyone happy.

Lithuania

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actingman View Post

That's right stick it to them democrats rofl!

Serkeira

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkhon View Post
Or a 48 hour marathon of IP Boost is better than no IP Boost at all. Take what you are given. They are compensating the players who stuck with them through all the trial and tribulations. If you can't partake, then that sucks, but if you can, enjoy. It's two full days. They can't make everyone happy.
They could make everyone happy if they wanted to...

You said "They are compensating the players who stuck with them through all the trial and tribulations". Now think about it this way: there will be people getting the bonus that maybe didn't even know about the championship or didn't care about it at all.

I was watching the live stream during all disconnects and remakes. I stuck with them all the time. Isn't it unfair to think that someone that wasn't even watching the championship is getting the bonus just cause they can play on weekends? What about people like me, who stuck with them through all the time, but won't be able to play during the event?