TSM and Frost DID have a rematch.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrsaMinor

Senior Member

10-10-2012

TSM didn't deserve the win. They aren't as good as Azubu Frost.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NorDicUn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
After the suspicious ping, the game was reset.

Honestly, if you think TSM chance of victory vs Frost hinged on that early invade that never happened, you are quite delusional. TSM is acting very pathetic by begging for a DQ. They are acting like this because they are sad that they lost. as would anyone. However, it's none of this "honorable play by the rules" **** they're saying. It's just a front.

They lost fair and square.
This ^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genose

Senior Member

10-10-2012

No, you're wrong. What happened is that one of the players on TSM noticed that one player looked. They called the judges over and they decided on a remake. On the remake game, Azubu Frost cheated AGAIN, and pinged at the mini map. That's why there's controversy. Get your facts straight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zilveren

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWNJuiCeSuCKa View Post
While I agree all of this crying about Azubu Frost needs to end, you are spreading a bit of false information as there was a screen look after the remake.
This man is correct.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yosh

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrsaMinor View Post
TSM didn't deserve the win. They aren't as good as Azubu Frost.
This. When will people realize this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mystery Sonata

Junior Member

10-10-2012

They're the only ones they can truly affirm, no one can tell the others. If by what you mean hextacy, all the ones that looked like cheating and were warned all need to be DQ'd. Why warn them, just DQ them? Or are you trying to state that the ones who get away with cheating doesn't need to be DQ'd? We all know in life there are those just are too good at cheating and fool most people. Nonetheless, i believe their should be a rematch, even though there was, just to make the score even. But as Reggie put it, Azubu should continue. That's called guts, courage, and a true winner's mentality.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Close Game Life

Senior Member

10-10-2012

finally. someone with brains.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Real Derp Kid

Junior Member

10-10-2012

regi sucks
choax sucks
dyrus sucks

I suck
community sucks
TSM fanboys fail at life?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hextacy

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery Sonata View Post
They're the only ones they can truly affirm, no one can tell the others. If by what you mean hextacy, all the ones that looked like cheating and were warned all need to be DQ'd. Why warn them, just DQ them? Or are you trying to state that the ones who get away with cheating doesn't need to be DQ'd? We all know in life there are those just are too good at cheating and fool most people. Nonetheless, i believe their should be a rematch, even though there was, just to make the score even. But as Reggie put it, Azubu should continue. That's called guts, courage, and a true winner's mentality.
Cheaters get disqualified, thats life. If i cheat on a test, I dont pass and get a fine, I get a fail.

When a sports team goes above a salary cap, they not only get fined but any premierships or results they achieved during that cheating process get taken from them.

I don't expect much from riot tbh, they ****ing decided with a coinflip who would have to go back and play more games between 5 teams, that says all that needs to be said about LoLsports.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArbatrazSquizz

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
After the suspicious ping, the game was reset.

Honestly, if you think TSM chance of victory vs Frost hinged on that early invade that never happened, you are quite delusional. TSM is acting very pathetic by begging for a DQ. They are acting like this because they are sad that they lost. as would anyone. However, it's none of this "honorable" and "playing by the rules" **** they're saying. It's just a front.

They lost fair and square.
1)TSM isn't begging for a rematch, they just think that $30,000 fine is a (relatively) light punishment.
2)Reginald, Dyrus, and TheOddOne have all admitted they got quite soundly outplayed in game 2.

3)What people aren't considering is the fact TSM was winning team fights down 10,000 gold in game 1 but couldn't push ahead because of losing objectives.

Why was TSM losing objectives? Because they lost top lane hard. Why did they lose toplane hard? Because they had a snowball champ against another snowball champ, except Azubu Frost's snowball won.

Here's how game 1 plays out with fatguy Dyrus instead of Starved Dyrus: Darius picks up first blood, an assist on firstblood, or at the worst redbuff. If Redbuff, Dyrus still receives first blood more than likely, or a strong CS advantage.

Strong CS advantage (and keep in mind this is the worst case scenario) then snowballs into a kill advantage. This then either forces Dyrus to get camped up top, turning it into a 2v2 lane because OddOne will counter gank all day, or alternatively Dyrus continues to snowball ahead.

Here's how this plays out then: Without jungle pressure from AF, Chaox wins bottom lane. Reginald was already winning midlane. If Dyrus takes the lead in top lane, he would have won toplane -- Phreak and Rivington said that themselves, that it was going to be about who came out early in the toplane that would determine that game.

SO if you're telling me game 1 wouldn't have been a radically different game for TSM had they consequentially won all 3 lanes (and would have if Dyrus had been able to get out ahead of Jayce), you just are ignoring information. Had that invade been successful, I imagine TSM vs. AF would have gone to a Game 3, which I think could have gone either way, as TSM generally performs better in Game 3s.

That's why this punishment seems unfair. $30,000 is pennies when you stand to make $1,000,000, and game 1 absolutely plays out differently with a successful invade vs. a thwarted invade.

There's a reason why teams spend time working on their level 1, and it's not because it's irrelevant.


123