Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadLock

10-10-2012

Hail Summoners, Thatxguy1337 here

A little while ago I decided to join the PBE server. I bought my champs, bought my runes, and was about to test it out. I went into champion select just fine. After champion select my game client failed to load. I even had to close the PvP Launcher process and the PvP Kernel process. This has happened to me twice so far. I have yet to be play a single game.

MadLock

10-11-2012

Bump. Please I need help.

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

10-11-2012

Hey ThatxGuy1337, I'm sorry you're having this issue. Have you tried performing a repair? You can access this by clicking on the little gears button in the top right of the client after launching LoL but before clicking the Play button to log in.

Mjd24

10-12-2012

This is like the movie Crash, except in reverse.
The red that has come to help Thatguy is the same one that he trashed for commenting in unimportant threads a couple days a go.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2628722

Turns out that this is more the expertise of the Sr, QA Analyst than the Tribunal or the strength of champions on release >:}

Good Guy Wilwariniel.

MadLock

10-12-2012

Quote:
Mjd24:
This is like the movie Crash, except in reverse.
The red that has come to help Thatguy is the same one that he trashed for commenting in unimportant threads a couple days a go.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2628722

Turns out that this is more the expertise of the Sr, QA Analyst than the Tribunal or the strength of champions on release >:}

Good Guy Wilwariniel.

What you are doing seems to be harassment. Along with not even understanding the main point of my post in that topic.
Now on topic. Thank you the Repair Feature helped,

Mjd24

10-12-2012

Nope. Just found a funny little coincidence.
I frequently have problems "evening understanding" though.
Since this red, that you harassed, has helped you, does he/she now have permission to go tell someone what his/her favorite breed of dog is?
Or do they go have to learn Cognitive Psychology so that they can explain the Tribunal to you?

MadLock

10-12-2012

Quote:
Mjd24:
Nope. Just found a funny little coincidence.
I frequently have problems "evening understanding" though.
Since this red, that you harassed, has helped you, does he/she now have permission to go tell someone what his/her favorite breed of dog is?
Or do they go have to learn Cognitive Psychology so that they can explain the Tribunal to you?

Do you really have nothing better to do than just whine at me? You are no better than I, especially if you waste your time insulting me. My post on the other thread was a simple observation about the lack of response from Riot on more serious matters.

Actually you are worse than me. I do not go onto other peoples topics to annoy them. If you continue any further I will report you.

Mjd24

10-12-2012

I just have an open tab and a grudge against you.
I spend my time how I want.
And if me pointing this funny little thing out and making fun of you amuses me 1 iota or makes you consider "Hmm, maybe a Quality Assurance Analyst does something different than a Champion Designer" before you go off on some red for commenting on a thread in the Fan Art section of the forums, then ya, I do feel pretty good about how I have spent my time.

How do you feel being the only person who ever down votes me?

Graiskye

10-12-2012

Quote:
Mjd24:
I just have an open tab and a grudge against you.
I spend my time how I want.
And if me pointing this funny little thing out and making fun of you amuses me 1 iota or makes you consider "Hmm, maybe a Quality Assurance Analyst does something different than a Champion Designer" before you go off on some red for commenting on a thread in the Fan Art section of the forums, then ya, I do feel pretty good about how I have spent my time.

How do you feel being the only person who ever down votes me?

Wrong, you self important douch, I downvote you too.
So there.
Say something witty for a comebak, I wont read it though, why would I bother ?

Mjd24

10-12-2012

Ohh geez.
I was just thinking, "I can't believe this guy hasn't responded yet, he really likes talking to me."
And then I go and find out that you were busy going back and editing all your posts to make yourself look better!

I really don't like quoting what someone said when I am the only one talking to them, it seems obnoxious. D: