What is the RAREST skin you own?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaine Tog

10-10-2012

I only have a few limited skins.

Riot Nasus
PAX Sivir
Safari Caitlyn

Etonio

10-10-2012

i got brolaf but that isnt even legendary. although I have only seen one other person with it. still it isnt exactly rare.

Kitkala

10-10-2012

It's been forever since I've seen Happy Elf Trist. I have Mistletoe LB (wish LB would get a new skin already) and I really want a PAX sivir, but they are getting much harder to find

AvariceX

10-10-2012

Black Alistar, King Rammus, UFO Corki, Urf the Manatee; take your pick.

Also Judgment Kayle and (soon) War Hero Janna but those aren't nearly as rare.

Mewtwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Pax Jax

JLawLoL

10-10-2012

I am one of the 2250 people who have Pax Twisted Fate. Which makes it more rare than King Rammus which is in the 3600s.

Rakatash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Aviator Irelia

"But it's still in the store!"

I've never seen another person use it. These so called "rare skins" are more common than aviator irelia.

Raptamei

10-10-2012

King Rammus on my EU account. Fear the subtle recolour with the little plaque saying "THIS GUY WAS PLAYING LOL SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN SUCKER" on it. Also I have Goth Annie on an unused account somewhere.

Perhaps even rarer: the Sabretusk Sejuani skin. It's a bad skin, but the level of confusion for the enemy team is off the charts. Most people barely know Sejuani exists, never mind that skin. I noticed a marked reduction in level 1-2 invades after equipping it.

The Red Heir

10-10-2012

PAX sivir and Silver Kayle.

Snakeblade

10-10-2012

Bowser ramus from my days in beta as well as whistler village (im not sure if thats the proper name but that was the general event theme) corki