Ez defensive item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dcmasta

01-28-2013

I'm trying to decide what the best defense item for ezreal is to get.

I've been trying: Warmogs, Iceborn Guantlet, and Frozen mallet. But I can't decide which to get. So far I've been leaning towards FM for the slow and lots of health combo.

What do others go for usually?

Hasuobs

01-28-2013

I usually go for Mercurial Scimitar for the free Cleanse.. I can see Gauntlet, Warmogs, or GA though.

PracticalPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

I'll usually get the Iceborn Gauntlet as a general defensive item. It basically does Frozen Mallet and Trinity Force at the same time, allowing you to focus on more offense.

Or you could build Ezreal as an AD bruiser/tank. I don't really like AD Ezreal after they removed the AS debuff from his Flux.

xSeCKSx

01-28-2013

Iceborn has often replaced tri as its only 25% less damage (on proc) but a guaranteed aoe slow on proc.

Warmog's is becoming the standard def item as hp is more valued than resists these days. You're more likely to have more hp than a big attack than you are to survive an attack mitigating the damage through resist.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

I go Iceborn Gauntelet + Banshee's, whit a Muramana .c

IntrepidPotato

01-29-2013

I would only consider GA and Mercurial Scimitar, warmogs and frozen mallet is a waste.