Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TF needs some buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklarik

10-10-2012

He falls of late game hard. Better scaling perhaps?

Secondly, early game, absolutely need mov speed buffs.

XionDarkblood

10-11-2012

check out my thread on this subject and weigh in on the responses

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2659451

Admiral Knox

10-12-2012

No, no, no, no.

I main him. He's fine.

iHexic

10-14-2012

well honestly i also main TF but his stacked deck really bothers me. Yes it slightly helps when playing as an adc, but splits him in two directions since it does magic damage. It is only useful as ap when your building attack speed and is rarely seen nowdays. I think it should do like true damage or physical like vayne's passive, BUT for every 4 auto attacks.

Edit: Twisted Fate should have several ways to be played and not forced to go ap mid every game and stacked deck slightly makes AD Twisted Fate unviable for play. I would like to play AD more, but AP is way dominant at this current meta.

zomgnowai

10-14-2012

Quote:
Admiral Knox:
No, no, no, no.

I main him. He's fine.

what a great argument with irrefutable evidence you have there.

HoneyBunchsONope

12-09-2012

From what I hear he actually gets banned a lot at higher elos. If a champ is getting banned enough to get on this list they probably don't need buffs.

Source: http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=all&league=ranked&type=bans&range=daily

Komeiji Koishi

12-10-2012

Quote:
XionDarkblood:
check out my thread on this subject and weigh in on the responses

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2659451

I've started maining TF more and more thanks to your thread and the visual rework that Riot had given him. To be honest, he's quite powerful, what with the ability to zone and control your opponent's movement in lane with Q, strong assassin/roaming tool with his ult (you could burst down a squishy from full whereas with Karthus you depend on your allies getting them low enough to ult), and, the most important and fun aspect of him, his pushing power. Red Card into Q clears a minion wave before the minions allow enemy vision of you, and you burst down a tower with your attack speed + blue card before they have a chance to react or send someone to distract you. Sure it might be a 4v5 for your team, but they're barely touching your inner turret and you're already knocking down their inhib. By the time they get to you, you can ult into another lane and push from there, not to mention predict your enemies' movement with it. It's better than a few wards to be honest.

He's also the first and only male fanservice character in League of Legends.

So no, he doesn't need a buff at all.

Kipzz

12-10-2012

So, I'm confused. When he does 500 damage with a single q, ignoring his gold card and stacked deck entirely, Why would his scaling need a buff? He instagibs most ADC's without the stacked deck even.

Kise

Recruiter

12-10-2012

He's good against certain champs but he can be zoned pretty hard against Morg, Karthus, Lux and the like. His damage is fine if he's able to have the AP-vs-MR advantage, but otherwise he's not as nukey of an assassin as one might think.

CooLTanG

Recruiter

12-10-2012

why buff a champ that's already played in tourneys, how about buff the other 20-30 that aren't seen only 1 in 20 or so games.