Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Report in PBE? IDIOT"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karzoug

10-15-2012

Quote:
blade1266:
my PBE account got banned for 6 years, I was sad.

Then on the first, I made three more.

TheChineseOne

10-15-2012

Quote:
ThatxGuy1337:
PBE bans are a lot more serious, You can only make another account 3 days in a month.

Um why is he getting downvoted? You guys are seriously free loaders. IMO the PBE should be shut down momentarily and then given to trustworthy players. To find trustworthy players is a new problem though.

balthazar374

10-16-2012

just invite people who have a large average honor/game ratio from the other servers, that way you only get mostly decent people

balthazar374

10-16-2012

why not just invite people from the other servers whoi have a high honor/game ratio, that way you only get mostly decent people on the pbe

Imaginable

10-16-2012

Quote:
balthazar374:
why not just invite people from the other servers whoi have a high honor/game ratio, that way you only get mostly decent people on the pbe

Because that doesn't fix anything when people just play in pre-mades and have their friends give them honor, not to mention all the people that get honor just from saying "Honor pl0x" at the end of the match. It's a broken system and nothing should be based around it.

Agatio

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Quote:
Karzoug:
Then on the first, I made thirty more.

Fix'd for (approximately) one a day. Smurfers will get their fix however they please.

ashantess

10-17-2012

Quote:
Agatio:
Fix'd for (approximately) one a day. Smurfers will get their fix however they please.

quite nice, tho... if u limit the account creation for one IP, and people have that changable?
or more than one person wants to play from the same home, let's say...
I know how it may sound, but I don't think there is any good solution. At least banning those trolls who are on PBE already.

Today I was having a game, where 3 was afk in our team, and 2 in the other one. Just sad.

Harry Balsak

10-18-2012

Quote:
mez002:
Your moms are all virgins

Why is this downvoted, it's really funny.
It's impossible.

... Or he is likening us to jesus.

Pldl

10-18-2012

Quote:
CrayCraybby:
Because that doesn't fix anything when people just play in pre-mades and have their friends give them honor, not to mention all the people that get honor just from saying "Honor pl0x" at the end of the match. It's a broken system and nothing should be based around it.

Let me guess, you think Tribunal doesn't work either.

Honor from friends, especially premades, are worth very little. Trading honor will and has gotten people banned.

To be honest, I feel that as time passes on the honor system's drawbacks will actually decrease, and it'll become less of a broken system. People who beg for honor will eventually lose interest, not to mention getting suspended removes all your honor. Most people who beg for honor *probably* aren't above being a/holes in other games.
The other drawback, that randoms aren't really giving out honor will decrease when people stop looking at the system as "new". The biggest reason (no facts to support this, and I'm basing this of GD :P) seems to be that people don't give out honor because they believe the person is "faking" it. Once it's a set system,it's very likely it will become somewhat akin to the report function in terms of usage.

Samuel Lee

10-18-2012

Quote:
mez002:
Your moms are all virgins

this makes sense