"Relax, it's Dominion"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

its just lol

Full Brain

11-13-2012

I'd rather have everyone described in the original post on my team than a psychopath who thinks he gets to control everyone else.

OP definition of teamwork: do whatever he says.
OP definition of being suicidal: not doing what he says.
OP definition of bad team composition: not playing the character he tells you to.

How about relax it is a video game that is supposed to be played to have fun. It doesn't exist for the purpose of everyone coming together to compensate for how pathetic and worthless you are in real life.

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxG Skumbagz View Post
"People say its all about fun, about making fun. When I kill you, when I own you, who is having fun, me or you?" -Athene
Athene is sooooooo right. honestly, what is more fun then winning? losing is sooooooooo fun!!! i enjoy losing... especially when it's due to an afk player six games in a row or something.

Rokoma

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Brain View Post
I'd rather have everyone described in the original post on my team than a psychopath who thinks he gets to control everyone else.

OP definition of teamwork: do whatever he says.
OP definition of being suicidal: not doing what he says.
OP definition of bad team composition: not playing the character he tells you to.

How about relax it is a video game that is supposed to be played to have fun. It doesn't exist for the purpose of everyone coming together to compensate for how pathetic and worthless you are in real life.
Hard to have fun when you're playing a game with a bunch of idiots who don't know basic strategy,

A12MO12

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
Terrible teamwork? --> "relax, it's Dominion"
Suicidal 1x all atempts? --> "relax, it's Dominion"
Nonsense champion composition? --> "relax, it's Dominion"

It pisses me off when people try justify their poor decisions saying "relax, it's Dominion". This assertion is like a noob certification. Just because the map is Dominion it doesn't mean that there is no strategy in it. If you do whatever you want without thinking, you may end up screwing everybody's game.

Another assert some (unskilled) players say to justify their lack of skills and knowledge about the map is "whatever if we lose, Dominion is just about fun". I agree Dominion is about fun, actually all maps are about fun. But we have more fun when teamwork is great, champion pick synergizes and the fights are strategicaly arranged, rather than losing the match because one or two unskilled players don't know how to play this map and think there is nothing to be learnt.

So here is a message to all of those who say "relax, it's Dominion": Dominion is about fun, but just like the other maps, it has its own strategy and meta, it demands teamwork and it can be as challenging as Summoner's Rift, if you play it right. If you think Dominion is a map for doing whatever you want without thinking, then you should go read some tutorial before playing, because you are probably screwing everyone's game in every match you play.
+1
Using "relax it's dominion" to justify bad builds, poor decision making and just lack of both communication and teamwork is ridiculous.

Cherryboy916

11-13-2012

guise i thot dom was just to practicing for SR??? i cant practice fighting on SR becuz im busy killing minions for 20 minutes and then I remember I had to go watch some paint dry cuz wet paint can get on clothes