Addressing Azubu Cheating Issue (TSM says azubu cheated)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IKorey

10-07-2012

I do not think they cheated, watch this video if you want to hear reginalds point of view of the matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhDfMm58Xwg

http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

Now that ping was sketchy it could have been the ping to say "TSM usually goes for blue this way"

Another scenario

The Azubu team has a translator probably, and that was taken before the rematch was made, now what if he was asking for his translator to tell the Riot Staff that there were sun in the players eyes?

Also it doesn't take 13 seconds to ping on the map, also there was nothing for sure that they were going for the bush..

And to top it all off if you guys actually watched the quartar finals, you'd know that this game where this picture was taken was taken on the game that was re-made due to complications of the sun in players eyes, and the match was totally remade.

Stop *****ing azubu won against TSM and if TSM can't win because a lvl 1 cheese didn't work, they why are they even in the quarter finals?

Thats about it, what's your guys's opinion on this?

iAreKevinnnnnnn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

No.

Let Me Blow You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-07-2012

korea too stronk

SavageWolves

10-07-2012

It's pretty clear from the photo and replay that azubu looked at the map and then made their decisions accordingly (the mao solo invade, jayce not starting gate, etc)

Looking at the map and knowing how the other team deployed gives you a stupidly good advantage at level 1.

ExcessX

10-07-2012

Also if you watched the matches on the stream, you can obviously see the 2nd player from the left on Azubu look behind them and upwards, then instantly ping the map

samuellbronko

10-07-2012

ok let's be specific with these accusations::

here's the original video from the start of the shot everyone is referring to - ko.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/33453*7601?t=5h32m41s

but watch from the exact same shot prior to the pause - ko.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/33453*7601?t=5h05m00s

you will notice in both videos that AF ping the same area, but before pause AF is NOT looking towards the screen

NOT CHEATING! case closed

RonniePunani

10-08-2012

I just want to eat a bag of kettle cooked lays Jalepaneo chips, and play and get my free ip boost.

RaisingHogSoEasy

10-10-2012

AF is **** for sure. They had been saying lots of "f" words since the first match with IG

RaisingHogSoEasy

10-10-2012

AF is bad manner for sure. They had been saying "F" words since the first match with IG.