Chaox best adc in NA - Azubu Frost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Northern Korea

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
I'm saying just about anyone is a better AD carry than Chaox because he plays 3 champs total and is good at one.
no? Ive seen chaox play vayne, sivir and other ad carries. He takes those 3 ad carries because his team make him do so. And it is not all about being best at X ad carry champ, it is also about mechanics and decisions. (Im not implying he is the best ad carry NA btw)

Essieu

10-10-2012

Aphromoo best AD NA. Hands down.

Baptise

10-10-2012

I personally think doublelift is the best adc in NA. chaox does very well with his team. his lane mechanics are great, ofcourse. and he is just a solid team fighter. theres not really anything you can say bad about chaox. doublelift's lane mechanics are better. imo, his csing is very very good, same or better than chaox. his decision making could be better at times imo but that's not that bad. he has chauster for that =p. and his teamfighting is very good too. he realizes he's most likely his whole teams source of damage and if he dies he loses the fight. he is very well positioned. doublelift also stated in an earlier interview that he was picked up by clg for his ability to hit almost perfect/perfect cs at 20minutes almost every game. while other adcs in the competitive scene could not. though he admitted at that time he was trash at fighitng bot, and he didn't know how. these are just my thoughts. but i personally think doublelift is as good as chaox in every aspect, and a little better in others.

Connector Pens

10-10-2012

It's all Xpecial imo.

Lazergaming

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergSmurf View Post
Gun-Woong said that he thinks Chaox is the best adc in NA, a nice interview, they seem very humble in their victory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=airFEjl50P0&feature=plcp
I guess that's a creative way of saying all NA adcs suck.

Scylado

10-10-2012

Idk where the whole Doublelift vs Chaox started. But Chaox has been Ad carrying longer then Doublelift. Chaox is also known for more then just 1 champion unlike doublelift.

Xesante

10-10-2012

Someone mentions name besides Chaox
Recieves downvotes from fanboys

iMyung

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
-I haven't seen a Tristana do well competitively since last year's dreamhack (Candypanda <3)
-Doublelift is a better Vayne
-Yeah he plays Corki every game
-No he doesn't play Ashe. Lamia is the best Ashe (although I haven't seen much about Fnatic in a while) Genja is pretty good too.
-He used to only play graves for a while
Not sure if new, troll, or stupid.

Yo mama simply

10-10-2012

I think what they are trying to say is that na adc is brass except chaox.