How many honorable opponent points do you need to receive the badge?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scrimbul

10-14-2012

It has to do with your total games played.

I have about 3000 games played, so not really going to ever see any honor badges.

Adver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-14-2012

i have 33 in teamwork and i got the ribbon for it

Raisttlin

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrimbul View Post
It has to do with your total games played.

I have about 3000 games played, so not really going to ever see any honor badges.
I've heard this before, but did a red actually say that? It really would suck since I have maybe 2300+ games myself.

No honor for the loyal -.-

PG Bob Chen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-14-2012

it is around the 30 honor mark

ezPK XS PWR

10-14-2012

Doesn't work with total games played. Percentage of games which you get honoured, or a percentage system based on total honours throughout the game... Got mine ~30 yesterday? i believe.
imo at least.

Doom69Hunter

10-14-2012

How does the ribbon look it?A few minutes ago,it said that i was once of the most honorable oppenents in the game.

9Zero9

10-14-2012

i'm pretty sure it's 50 honor to get the ribbon

Ruinyan

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adver View Post
i have 33 in teamwork and i got the ribbon for it
What else do you have besides teamwork... I'm 12-11-36-21 and no ribbons

iSe7eNz

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Is reading so hard? The answer's right on the first page, and there's still people saying "I got X Honor, but still no badge!" It's not a set amount, but more of how many people Honor you in each game. So if you've got 30, 40 Honor, but played a LOT of games to get that, then you're not going to get a badge, compared to someone who has 20 Honor, but has played a tenth of the amount of games you've played to get that Honor.

Muchwhat

10-14-2012

I'm pretty sure it's a ratio of games played (since honor system started) to number of honors. I'd imagine it's probably around if you get "Teamwork" in 50% of the games you play, then you get badge. Or something like that.

123456 ... 7