Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How many honorable opponent points do you need to receive the badge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scrimbul

10-14-2012

It has to do with your total games played.

I have about 3000 games played, so not really going to ever see any honor badges.

Adver

Recruiter

10-14-2012

i have 33 in teamwork and i got the ribbon for it

Raisttlin

10-14-2012

Quote:
scrimbul:
It has to do with your total games played.

I have about 3000 games played, so not really going to ever see any honor badges.

I've heard this before, but did a red actually say that? It really would suck since I have maybe 2300+ games myself.

No honor for the loyal -.-

PG Bob Chen

Senior Recruiter

10-14-2012

it is around the 30 honor mark

KhaZix 0nly

10-14-2012

Doesn't work with total games played. Percentage of games which you get honoured, or a percentage system based on total honours throughout the game... Got mine ~30 yesterday? i believe.
imo at least.

Doom69Hunter

10-14-2012

How does the ribbon look it?A few minutes ago,it said that i was once of the most honorable oppenents in the game.

9Zero9

10-14-2012

i'm pretty sure it's 50 honor to get the ribbon

Ruinyan

10-14-2012

Quote:
Adver:
i have 33 in teamwork and i got the ribbon for it

What else do you have besides teamwork... I'm 12-11-36-21 and no ribbons

iSe7eNz

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Is reading so hard? The answer's right on the first page, and there's still people saying "I got X Honor, but still no badge!" It's not a set amount, but more of how many people Honor you in each game. So if you've got 30, 40 Honor, but played a LOT of games to get that, then you're not going to get a badge, compared to someone who has 20 Honor, but has played a tenth of the amount of games you've played to get that Honor.

Muchwhat

10-14-2012

I'm pretty sure it's a ratio of games played (since honor system started) to number of honors. I'd imagine it's probably around if you get "Teamwork" in 50% of the games you play, then you get badge. Or something like that.