Ranked Vote Kick System?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rech0

10-09-2012

When will we get a way to vote kick and obvious troll from champ select so we don't have to dodge and wait 30 minutes while they continue on to troll other people?

apocWOOt

10-10-2012

Seems like a good idea but if 2 people are duo it's easier for them to kick who ever they want, whether a troll or not. Seems like a good idea but will probably be abused.

iamshanka

10-10-2012

There should be an ALL CHAT in the queue just like in the game. There should be a voting system if a summoner who is trolling needs to be kicked

t0ad5

10-10-2012

I don't care how they implement it, but there needs to be some other option besides:
1) lose elo
2) sit out for 30 mins, all queues

Fixing this will go a long way in keeping the game enjoyable, which will keep me here, buying skins and stuff, longer.

Thanks,
Long-time paying customer.

ForgivEnemy

10-10-2012

It's a good idea, but it would be abused like crazy. I can't tell you how many games i've had where someone does something dumb at the begining and I have people on my team typing "report" or "GG." Yet twenty-Thirty minutes later we come back and win. That won't happen if people can just vote kick people especially for a duo which would make it much easier to vote kick/not kick them. It would be abused to much.

Magges

10-10-2012

Just dodge an play an ARAM.