Review my case...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunflameSmurf View Post
Something about the OP says to me "SPECTATE THIS GUY" right now.

Why does it always look like intentional feeding from many games?

GunflameSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

yes, I am that guy.

You can even see my "profile" in my log in account. I tend die a lot. Is that supposed to be bannable offense?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23974887

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Something about the OP says to me "SPECTATE THIS GUY" right now.

Why does it always look like intentional feeding from many games?

yeah, I am starting to think he is just very good at Getting **** Past the Radar.

If so, I would feel really cheated.

LittleDi

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunflameSmurf View Post
I'll tell ya this much. Your mastery pages look pretty garbage like to me.

Your Ryze/Yorick page looks more like a tank build page.

21/0/9 AP carry needs some effort. Decide on insight or wrath. If you choose insight I'd say put the 3 points into Havoc. If wrath go with Butcher. It's unlikely you'll be using auto attacks on champions much with this build anyway.

Page 3 you have no idea what you're investing in. It says 21/9/0 AD carry, but is actually 18/5/7?

The rest of your mastery pages start to look like you're intentionally building them to not function for what you're declaring them to be.

But going off your current active one you have absolutely NO path in it. 22/7/1 with EVERY summoner skill option. Considering you aren't using defensive summoners in your skills you may want to start considering putting that point into resistance? You could probably also use ghost to get a similar effect to flash on evelynn.

I'm very curious how your gameplay is and request you complete the 0 item vs 5 beginner bot challenge. I've done it with tristana, malzahar, and taric.

In addition I'm wondering if you did what WookieCookie saw from the reports:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Many of the reports in the 60 or so days following your previous suspension highlights a refusal to work with your team in matches, especially in ranked play. When you felt disrespected by your team you would often turn to different methods to troll them in game rather than work with them as a team.

ObsidianNight

10-11-2012

So i only read the first cpl of posts on the thread, but I have to admit I'm not on the side this should be a life. He really seems to be saying exactly the right things to keep from it being an easy case. His attitude seems to mock his teammates. IDK it comes down to one of those things, when you are always getting flamed, always getting yelled at, always having to put ppl on ignore, maybe just maybe its something your doing. One thing we can't see but was a common theme in the reports is you dived in when you were by yourself and against multiple opponents. This may not be intentional feeding by the exact definition but it sure is close. I'm not sure what I would've done with this case, tbh I probably would've skipped it, but my advice is except the ban and become a better team player.

GunflameSmurf

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addalyn View Post
So i only read the first cpl of posts on the thread, but I have to admit I'm not on the side this should be a life. He really seems to be saying exactly the right things to keep from it being an easy case. His attitude seems to mock his teammates. IDK it comes down to one of those things, when you are always getting flamed, always getting yelled at, always having to put ppl on ignore, maybe just maybe its something your doing. One thing we can't see but was a common theme in the reports is you dived in when you were by yourself and against multiple opponents. This may not be intentional feeding by the exact definition but it sure is close. I'm not sure what I would've done with this case, tbh I probably would've skipped it, but my advice is except the ban and become a better team player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
I'll tell ya this much. Your mastery pages look pretty garbage like to me.

Your Ryze/Yorick page looks more like a tank build page.

21/0/9 AP carry needs some effort. Decide on insight or wrath. If you choose insight I'd say put the 3 points into Havoc. If wrath go with Butcher. It's unlikely you'll be using auto attacks on champions much with this build anyway.

Page 3 you have no idea what you're investing in. It says 21/9/0 AD carry, but is actually 18/5/7?

The rest of your mastery pages start to look like you're intentionally building them to not function for what you're declaring them to be.

But going off your current active one you have absolutely NO path in it. 22/7/1 with EVERY summoner skill option. Considering you aren't using defensive summoners in your skills you may want to start considering putting that point into resistance? You could probably also use ghost to get a similar effect to flash on evelynn.

I'm very curious how your gameplay is and request you complete the 0 item vs 5 beginner bot challenge. I've done it with tristana, malzahar, and taric.

In addition I'm wondering if you did what WookieCookie saw from the reports:
I really don't have much time to reply but I'll say a few things:
- LittleDi is basically saying "you don't know what you are doing... you are bad at this game"
- Addalyn: "One thing we can't see but was a common theme in the reports is you dived in when you were by yourself and against multiple opponents. This may not be intentional feeding by the exact definition but it sure is close"

I don't die on purpose... that's a fact... maybe I die more often than I should... maybe I make poor decisions of what I think would be good or bad fights, but I don't die on purpose. So basically you are saying I'm being punished for being bad at the game.

About saying the exact things to not get suspended:
- This is true
- I do NOT want to get suspended... for that reason I watch EVERY SINGLE WORD I say following the next of rules:
* Communicate with my teammates trying to figure out what we should all do
* Never insult anyone
* Try to be as polite as posible
* If I feel offended by someone point out why I'm being offended... if he continues ignore him.

I do this because a few months I had a week long ban and I didn't want that to ever repeat it again.

What would you call a "be better team player"? Just be better at the game?

About the bot challenge: I'll try it out when I have some time

Quote:
Create a custom game, 1 v 5 beginner bots (pick whichever you want). Use any runes and masteries as well as summoner spells and try to win.

It took me 4 tries but I did it with Mundo in 18:34 using 0-21-9, Surge Teleport. Not easy but you just need to push as fast as you can to start then use tele to split push another lane when they try to stop you. I recommended going against slow pushing bots like Taric, Leona, Shen, etc.

EndlessDeath

10-11-2012

unban it now please.

Convict24601

10-11-2012

wtf you're asking for another appeal? There's already a thread here from about 3 months ago in which you asked for an appeal for a different case...in which two different Reds have already responded to and even decided to lift your ban because they didn't believe you were too extremely toxic in that PARTICULAR case. However, Lyte did warn you that you were consistenly toxic in your games and that if you don't improve, you'd end up right back in the tribunal.

And now, here we are, with your right back in the tribubal! In this new case, your chat might not be a clear indication of you purposely trying to troll, but reading the reported comments from your allies make me believe that perhaps you're just really good at going under the radar. You might not be blatantly cursing your team out and declare that you're feeding, but perhaps in-game wise, you ARE purposely engaging in 1v5 fights or making really horrible decisions that gets you killed on purpose but trying to mask it by declaring that you're just having a bad game/being a bad player.

UninstaII Life

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Lyte claims that it's 99.8% accurate. Based on ~50,000 cases per week, that would be about 14 wrong cases per day in North American Tribunal. But we see 1-2 tops. So really it seems like Lyte is being modest...

But on topic, Gunflame this is definitely not a case you should be punished for and I hope Riot will step in and reverse it and/or back it up with better evidence. Usually I at least can point out something to be improved upon even in a pardonable case, but I'm struggling to even do that here...
If there are 50,000 cases per week that means there are approximately 7,143 cases per day. If we are seeing 1-2 false positives per day out of the 14 expected based on a 0.2% error rate, that means we are seeing approximately 10% of the errors. In order for you to conclude that this is indicative of an error rate of lower than 0.2%, we would need to be seeing more than 710 true positives each day on the forums (assuming an equivalent 10% likelihood of being discussed). The numbers are nowhere even close to that.

Furthermore, you realize that the reason why people get banned from the forums for the duration of their Tribunal ban is to make it harder for them to create discussions about their cases, right? This, along with many other factors, creates a huge bias in terms of which cases actually get discussed on the forums at all, rendering any attempt at mathematical modeling that doesn't take it into account completely nonsensical.

As a side note, Lyte also claims that the Tribunal is effective at filtering out false reports via the credibility system. It takes about 15 seconds worth of reviewing cases to demonstrate exactly how full of sht his claims are. The Tribunal is completely inundated with false reports as evidenced by this case and countless others.

UninstaII Life

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict24601 View Post
wtf you're asking for another appeal? There's already a thread here from about 3 months ago in which you asked for an appeal for a different case...in which two different Reds have already responded to and even decided to lift your ban because they didn't believe you were too extremely toxic in that PARTICULAR case. However, Lyte did warn you that you were consistenly toxic in your games and that if you don't improve, you'd end up right back in the tribunal.

And now, here we are, with your right back in the tribubal! In this new case, your chat might not be a clear indication of you purposely trying to troll, but reading the reported comments from your allies make me believe that perhaps you're just really good at going under the radar. You might not be blatantly cursing your team out and declare that you're feeding, but perhaps in-game wise, you ARE purposely engaging in 1v5 fights or making really horrible decisions that gets you killed on purpose but trying to mask it by declaring that you're just having a bad game/being a bad player.
If his last case was successfully appealed then that means he never should have been punished in the first place. Why should a player be denied further appeals after being victimized by a broken system? If anything, this player deserves a genuine apology from Riot for royally fcking up not once, but TWICE. A player can end up in the Tribunal a hundred times, but the mere allegation of breaking rules does not justify punishment--only ACTUALLY breaking the rules does.